Try FREE for 30 Days
What you get?
- Fully bi-directional and automatic sync between your systems
- Most in-depth integration with the touch points
- Out of the box integration features
- Easy personalization as per your business requirements
Available Integration Touchpoints
- Web customer can register online. All The registration information like account information, contact information, billing & shipping address, etc. will be synchronized to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Customer Card.
- Any existing web customer details can be downloaded to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Customer Card automatically in real time.
- As per Business Requirement the connector can be configured to sync Guest Customer information such as contact and address information, to NAV with a different Item Card Code for easy tracking, merchants can plan further marketing activity to these Guest Customers based on their contact info.
- Enlist Microsoft Dynamics NAV items in the Shopify web store with all details.
- Real-time Stock Update from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to maintain exact inventory level in the eCommerce store. Product Stock will be synced from NAV to Shopify, and there are options to choose multiple variants of combinations :
– In Stock-Committed
– In Stock
– In Stock- Committed + Ordered
- Dynamics NAV Warehouses can be fully mapped with the Shopify website. Inventory from a desired warehouse or a cumulative stock from multiple warehouses can up synced to Shopify through configuration in APPSeCONNECT’s Dynamic Mapping Interface.
- Download existing simple or combinational products to NAV in just one click.
- Updation made in product details on Shopify can be instantly made to be reflected in Dynamics NAV Item Card.
- All the Shopify sales orders placed by the web customers will instantly be converted into Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- All the web sales orders placed by the guest customers will also be transformed into Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- Web Orders can be synced back to NAV as Sales Order, providing an opportunity to the NAV User for an Order Processing, checking payment, stock and even customer validation process. With APPSeCONNECT, Business Owners can even choose which Web Orders will sync back to NAV through a Dynamic Mapping screen.
- APPSeCONNECT will sync back Payment Method from Shopify to Microsoft Dynamics NAV in Sales. In case of Online Payment, Online Payment Transaction ID will be synced back to NAV.
- Sales Order along with Payment Mode (PayPal/Authorize.Net, etc.) providing an option to NAV user to charge the corresponding Payment Gateway Website/provider.
- Once Delivery/ A/R Invoice is generated in NAV, web users can instantly get the updated information and Shipment Tracking no. on Shopify by viewing the web order status which will be changed from ‘Pending/Processing’ to “Shipped” and “Complete”.
- Exact Value Mapping of Tax and Shipping Charges are ensured for proper Order Total calculation while converting web orders into Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- APPSeCONNECT fully supports synchronization of these discounts to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Order and maintains same order value both in Shopify and ERP systems.
- Payment Gateway The Shopify store being integrated with a payment gateway, payment authorization and capture process will happen in the Gateway website. On successful payment the Transaction ID will be returned and the order will get placed on Shopify. Also the Invoice will be instantly generated in eCommerce store. APPSeCONNECT will download the Sales Order, Invoice to Microsoft Dynamics NAV as ERP Sales Order and A/R Reserve Invoice with Incoming Payment along with the Online Payment Transaction ID.
- In case capture process is required to be done after delivery dispatch. After the payment authorization we can download the Payment method details as Incoming payment in Microsoft Dynamics NAV with the Transaction ID.
- eCommerce Shipping Method and Shipment Charges will be fully mapped with Dynamics NAV Shipping Method and Freight through APPSeCONNECT.
- Shipping Method selected by the web customer in the storefront can be seen in NAV Sales Order after order synchronization. Similarly shipping charges calculated in the storefront is also available in Dynamics NAV Sales Order as Freight in exact amount.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV user can put the shipment tracking no. in NAV Delivery Note and it will be synced to Shopify.
- This tracking number is available in the storefront in the order details. Thus web customer can track his/her shipments using this tracking number.
Watch the Integration of Microsoft Dynamics NAV with Shopify
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Connect with our Integration expert now
Benefits of Integration
Reduce Time to Replenish Inventory
Sales in your Ecommerce will get reflected at your ERP in real time. You can effectively plan your supply chain.
Process Orders Quickly
Improves order-processing efficiency of back office by automatically feeding web orders into ERP. Smooth and faster order fulfillment..
Automate Financial Entry
Ecommerce sales transactions get automatically and accurately recorded in your ERP. You have complete financial view of your business at any point in time.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Your customer is always informed by having auto updates on each stage of their order fulfillment.
Avoid ‘Out of Stock’
Sync the stock updates on real time into web inventory. Eliminate ‘out of stock’ scenario.
Track Guest Checkouts
Guest customers and their sales orders are tracked in ERP. Convert guest buyers into loyal customers.
Yet spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
We have a complex system, and team APPSeCONNECT has been able to troubleshoot, and provide solutions for many customizations. In two years we have had almost no downtime. As far as support, team APPSeCONNECT has been fantastic with helping us with upgrades, site launches, and syncing new features
Our main goal was to establish automated integration between our Ecommerce site and our back-office ERP. APPSeCONNECT ticked most of the boxes to fulfill our requirement and helped us save huge amount of time and resources by eliminating the need to manually capture and update data. APPSeCONNECT has simplified our day to day processing and is capable and flexible enough to match most of our business needs in terms of system integration.
Proud to be affiliated with
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
Allow us to take you through our Product Demo
We are also listed in