Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect Microsoft Dynamics Nav with Shopify
APPSeCONNECT is a smart integration platform as a service ( iPaaS ) which can seamlessly connect
Microsoft Dynamics Nav and Shopify
What you get?
- Automatic business process integration
- Full workflow-based process orchestration
- Quick and easy implementation
- Pre-packed template suppport
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Highly Secure EAI Solution
- Complete Data Tracking and Error Handling
- Full SDK support for partners
Microsoft Dynamics Nav and Shopify Integration Touchpoints
- Web customers can register online. All registration information like account information, contact information, billing & shipping address, etc. will be synchronized to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Customer Card.
- As per the business requirement, the connector can be configured to sync Guest Customer information such as contact and address information, to Microsoft Dynamics NAV with a different Card Code for easy tracking.
- Enlist Microsoft Dynamics NAV items in the Shopify web store.
- Stock Update from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to maintain the exact inventory level in the eCommerce store. Product Stock will be synced from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to Shopify.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV location codes can be fully mapped with the Shopify website. Inventory from the desired location codes or a cumulative stock from multiple location codes can be synced up to Shopify through configuration in APPSeCONNECT’s Dynamic Mapping Interface.
- Download existing simple or combinational products to Microsoft Dynamics NAV in just one click.
- Updates made in product details on Shopify can be instantly made to be reflected in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Item Card.
- All the Shopify sales orders placed by the web customers will instantly be converted into Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- All the web sales orders placed by the guest customers will also be transformed into Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- Web Orders can be synced back to Microsoft Dynamics NAV as Sales Order, providing an opportunity to the NAV User for an Order Processing. With APPSeCONNECT, business owners can even choose which Web Orders will sync back to NAV through a Dynamic Mapping screen.
- Exact Value Mapping of Tax and Shipping Charges are ensured for proper Order Total calculation while converting web orders into Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV user can put the shipment tracking no. in NAV Posted Sales Shipment and it will be synced to Shopify.
- This tracking number is available in the storefront in the order details. Thus web customers can track his/her shipments using this tracking number.
**APPSeCONNECT will require RTC Client in NAV and NAV Database need to be SQL Server
Watch the Integration of Microsoft Dynamics NAV with Shopify
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Benefits of Integration
Reduce Time to Replenish Inventory
Sales in your Ecommerce will get reflected at your ERP in real time. You can effectively plan your supply chain.
Process Orders Quickly
Improves order-processing efficiency of back office by automatically feeding web orders into ERP. Smooth and faster order fulfillment..
Automate Financial Entry
Ecommerce sales transactions get automatically and accurately recorded in your ERP. You have complete financial view of your business at any point in time.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Your customer is always informed by having auto updates on each stage of their order fulfillment.
Avoid ‘Out of Stock’
Sync the stock updates on real time into web inventory. Eliminate ‘out of stock’ scenario.
Track Guest Checkouts
Guest customers and their sales orders are tracked in ERP. Convert guest buyers into loyal customers.
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
Big Bike Parts
It's a good product and reasonably priced for the functionality provided, so it's a good investment if you're looking for some level of automation between compatible software.
The Mako Group
The team at InSync has been very responsive to my questions and concerns, was always happy to arrange meetings when something needed to be further discussed, and has a “can-do” attitude.
Full Parts Electronics
APPSeCONNECT Delivers what needed. The Appseconnect software has helped our business grow by making it more automated. We always receive good support. Automated it is and the freedom to customize it to our needs.
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
Allow us to take you through our Product Demo
We are also listed in
Explore more about Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Shopify
Infographics: Evolution of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is now the most widely used ERP solution used in the industry and is best suited for small and medium-sized businesses. But Dynamics NAV wasn’t initially called that. Let us take a deep into the evolution and growth of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, from the early days of when it was known as PC-Plus in 1983 to Microsoft Dynamics NAV in 2018.
Webinar: Why Shopify is the Best Fit for Enterprise Ecommerce Businesses
When it comes to E-Commerce platforms Shopify is one of the most, if not the most popular platform among sellers, new and old, who are trying to make their own online digital store, due to its ease of use and customization. Shopify has become the industry standard for a small and medium E-Commerce store. However, many Enterprise tier businesses have overlooked Shopify as their platform for a Digital store, this is mostly because most of them are unaware of the varied offerings provided by Shopify for them. Let us take a look at why Shopify is best for any Enterprise E-Commerce Business.
Podcast: 7 Tips to Speed Up Your Shopify Store | APPSeCONNECT
The webinar will talk about some of the best practices of Web API development and introduce how API as a Strategy can help to deliver growth.
AND MANY MORE>>