Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect Microsoft Dynamics Nav with Shopify
Microsoft Dynamics Nav and Shopify.
- Web customers can register online. All registration information like account information, contact information, billing & shipping address, etc. will be synchronized to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Customer Card.
- As per the business requirement, the connector can be configured to sync Guest Customer information such as contact and address information, to Microsoft Dynamics NAV with a different Card Code for easy tracking.
- Enlist Microsoft Dynamics NAV items in the Shopify web store.
- Stock Update from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to maintain the exact inventory level in the eCommerce store. Product Stock will be synced from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to Shopify.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV location codes can be fully mapped with the Shopify website. Inventory from the desired location codes or a cumulative stock from multiple location codes can be synced up to Shopify through configuration in APPSeCONNECT’s Dynamic Mapping Interface.
- Download existing simple or combinational products to Microsoft Dynamics NAV in just one click.
- Updates made in product details on Shopify can be instantly made to be reflected in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Item Card.
- All the Shopify sales orders placed by the web customers will instantly be converted into Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- All the web sales orders placed by the guest customers will also be transformed into Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- Web Orders can be synced back to Microsoft Dynamics NAV as Sales Order, providing an opportunity to the NAV User for an Order Processing. With APPSeCONNECT, business owners can even choose which Web Orders will sync back to NAV through a Dynamic Mapping screen.
- Exact Value Mapping of Tax and Shipping Charges are ensured for proper Order Total calculation while converting web orders into Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV user can put the shipment tracking no. in NAV Posted Sales Shipment and it will be synced to Shopify.
- This tracking number is available in the storefront in the order details. Thus web customers can track his/her shipments using this tracking number.
Your Business Data is in your own server
No Capital Expenditures
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?n
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
We are also listed in