Connect Sage 300 with Shopify
Sage 300 and Shopify.
- ORDER FULFILMENT
- Web customers register online in Shopify store will be synced back to SAGE 300 ERP along with customer and address details under customer section.
- Customer sync works bi-directionally. Existing customer details can be sync back and forth to Shopify.
- ERP Items can be listed in Shopify, while existing item details defined in Shopify will be synced back to SAGE 300 under Inventory Control Item list.
- Item sync works bidirectionally between Shopify and Sage 300.
- Stock Updates which happen in SAGE 300 through Purchase Cycle or Inventory Adjustment Process will be synced back to Shopify store.
- Warehouses can be fully mapped with the Shopify websites. Inventory from a desired warehouse or cumulative stock from multiple warehouses can be synced to Shopify through configuration in APPSeCONNECT Dynamic Mapping Interface.
- Web orders placed in Shopify will be synced to SAGE 300 as a Sales Order or Order Entry.
- Taxes and Shipping Charges will be properly mapped in between eCommerce and ERP.
- Even Sales Orders by our guest customers can be synced to SAGE 300 and the sales orders also can be assigned against a Default Customer for Order Processing.
- Shipments can be created in SAGE 300 against every sales order which will be synced back to Shopify and reflects the delivery status as completed.
- Once delivery document is created in Sage, payment can be synced from Sage 300 ERP to Shopify and the status has been updated as Paid.
- APPSeCONNECT supports mapping of Online and offline Payment method both, based on the business requirements the entire process can be configured.
Your Business Data is in your own server
No Capital Expenditures
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
We are also listed in