Sage 300 and Shopify Integration
- ORDER FULFILMENT
- Web customers register online in Shopify store will be synced back to Sage 300 ERP along with customer and address details under customer section.
- Customer sync works bi-directionally. Existing customer details can be sync back and forth to Shopify.
- ERP Items can be listed in Shopify, while existing item details defined in Shopify will be synced back to Sage 300 under Inventory Control Item list.
- Item sync works bidirectionally between Shopify and Sage 300.
- Stock Updates which happen in Sage 300 through Purchase Cycle or Inventory Adjustment Process will be synced back to Shopify store.
- Warehouses can be fully mapped with the Shopify websites. Inventory from a desired warehouse or cumulative stock from multiple warehouses can be synced to Shopify through configuration in APPSeCONNECT Dynamic Mapping Interface.
- Web orders placed in Shopify will be synced to Sage 300 as a Sales Order or Order Entry.
- Taxes and Shipping Charges will be properly mapped in between eCommerce and ERP.
- Even Sales Orders by our guest customers can be synced to Sage 300 and the sales orders also can be assigned against a Default Customer for Order Processing.
- Shipments can be created in Sage 300 against every sales order which will be synced back to Shopify and reflects the delivery status as completed.
- Once delivery document is created in Sage, payment can be synced from Sage 300 ERP to Shopify and the status has been updated as Paid.
- APPSeCONNECT supports mapping of Online and offline Payment method both, based on the business requirements the entire process can be configured.
Popular Shopify Integrations
Want to launch your Shopify website quickly over your SAP system and experience an integrated commerce journey? Join our webinar and learn the tricks now!
Shopify Unite 2021 brought forward some of the biggest announcements of the eCommerce platform yet. Check out the major highlights and products updates now!
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.