SAP ECC and Shopify Integration
- Existing customers can be sent from SAP to Shopify. Customer name, address, email, and phone number can be sync to Shopify. The customer sync touch point is in Real-time mode i.e. when the customers are triggered within SAP then the customer will get created in Shopify.
- Orders are synced from Shopify to SAP. Since the mode of this touchpoint is an Auto mode, they are transmitted to SAP from Shopify in a periodic manner. APPSeCONNECT decides the following aspects before putting it in SAP.
- Determining B2B / B2C order
- Determining the partner functions (Ship to / Sold to / Bill too)
- Payment method (Via Cash on delivery / Credit Card / PayPal etc.).
- Credit card/authorization number if there.
- Any discounts determined in Shopify which need to be passed to SAP
- Shopify order number in the Purchase Order field of SAP order.
- Existing products can be sent from SAP to Shopify. We can sync the product details like name, SKU, quantity, and price etc. to Shopify. The product sync touch point is in Real-time mode i.e. when the products are triggered by SAP then the products will get created in Shopify.
- Billing Document (invoice ) can be sent from SAP to Shopify. As soon as an invoice is posted to accounting within SAP, the invoice gets generated within Shopify. Payment capture can also be triggered by Shopify on receiving the invoice information from SAP if it is a credit card order.
- Delivery Document (shipment) can be sent from SAP to Shopify. Whenever the Post Good Issue is created in SAP, it will be automatically sent to Shopify. A delivery document contains shipment tracking number so that users can instantly get the updated information.
Popular SAP ECC Integrations
Top 10 Tips for Shopify Store Owners in 2023
Maximize sales and boost customer satisfaction with the top industry-tested tips for Shopify store owners in 2023 and stay ahead in the eCommerce competition!
Top 12 Apps for Shopify Integration to Boost ROI
Want to achieve seamless Shopify integration with other LoB applications? Boost your ROI and scale your business – explore top 12 apps for Shopify integration.
Webinar: How Shopify is Becoming a Game Changer for SAP Customers
Want to launch your Shopify website quickly over your SAP system and experience an integrated commerce journey? Join our webinar and learn the tricks now!
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.
Organizations are Transforming Customer Experience Through Integration
Unlock Efficient Business Automation with APPSeCONNECT!
Enterprise-friendly, lean, low code, future-proof automation
See why Capterra rates APPSeCONNECT Integration Platform 4.8 stars out of 5 with over 100+ positive customer reviews.