Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect SAP ERP with Magento
APPSeCONNECT is a smart integration platform as a service ( iPaaS ) which can seamlessly connect
SAP ERP and Magento
What you get?
- Real time business process integration
- Full workflow-based process orchestration
- Quick and easy implementation
- Pre-packed template suppport
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Highly Secure EAI Solution
- Complete Data Tracking and Error Handling
- Full SDK support for partners
SAP ERP and Magento Integration Touchpoints
- Item & Inventory
- order & shipment
- Additional b2b features
B2C Customers and Guest Customers
- B2C customers are supported using one-time customer within SAP. So various orders within SAP use the same B2C customer number, however, the individual customer information as well as their address details are stored within the respective orders. This helps your organization to capture accurate details without having your master data explode.
- Existing B2B customers can be sent from SAP to Magento and the contact persons automatically get registered on Magento as users. They can order on behalf of the company. Based on function of the contact person you can set a filter on which contact person must go to Magento. You can also set up an approval mechanism to have one type of contact person approve the order before it is downloaded into SAP.
The following information also get synced with B2B customer
a. Company General details like Name, address, email ID
b. Contact persons associated with the company along with their details
c. Ship to locations of the company
- Product Catalog feature in SAP ERP allows creating categories in the form of a tree structure. Categories can be created in the Magento from the Product Catalog in SAP ERP . Any changes to product catalog is automatically synced with SAP.
- Products will be listed under Magento Categories and subcategories as associated in SAP ERP with pricing, weight, description, short description and other specifications. The product prices are taken by simulating the pricing procedure set up in SAP ERP. Simple and Configurable products are supported by APPSeCONNECT.
- Product attributes as in color, size, packaging etc. can be entered from the SAP end. They are commonly called characteristics in SAP terminology. While product listing attributes values are also synced to Magento from SAP ERP.
Real time price
- Customer specific pricing will be shown at the Magento front end fetched from SAP ERP in real-time. The price is retrieved by simulating an order as it would have been created within SAP. This feature simulates the price using pricing procedure defined in SAP and gets up to date price. So Special discounts based on seasons or volume for a customer can all be calculated in SAP ERP and shown in real time to a customer at the Magento front end. Real time prices also determine Taxes and Freight within SAP. So when customer login and tries to check out, the prices as well as taxes and freight coming from SAP are shown to him.
- The multimedia files like product images, brochures etc. can be uploaded in SAP ERP and synced to Magento. Product video URLs if maintained in SAP can also be embedded into the Magento product information page.
- Magento will be updated with latest stock value from ERP. The inventory is taken as the un-restricted quantity available in the configured plant and storage location within SAP corresponding to the Magento store.
Sales order sync – B2C/ Guest customers
- All the Magento sales orders placed by the web customer will shortly be converted into SAP ERP Sales Orders against the one-time customer number in SAP. The Agent will pass accurate address details as well as credit card information along with other aspects listed above. The Magento Order ID is saved in the Purchase Order Number field of SAP order. The logistics team can get access to the orders ready for delivery using standard SAP transaction code
Sales order sync – B2B Customers
- All the web sales orders placed by a B2B customer will be registered in SAP with the respective SAP customer number. Any purchase made on credit will also update the credit consumption status within Magento.
Order total calculation
- Exact value mapping of tax and shipping methods are ensured for proper order total calculation while converting web orders into SAP ECC sales orders.
Payment method sync
- In case of online payments on Magento Orders, transaction ID will be synced back to SAP ERP along with payment method used. (PayPal/Authorize.Net, etc.) Also the invoice will be instantly generated SAP ERP from the Magento Invoice.
Web order status update
- In case of offline payment, Invoice will be generated in SAP and APPSeCONNECT will be synced to Magento via IDOCs
Credit Card Saved
- If the Magento store is PCI compliant and if credit card information is stored in Magento APPSeCONNECT can download the information to SAP with an incoming payment which mentions the credit card Information, so that the credit card can be charged. However, the SAP server will also need to be PCI compliant in this case.
Shipping method and Shipment charges at time of order placement
- ecommerce shipping method and shipment costs will be fully mapped with SAP ERP shipping method and freight, through APPSeCONNECT.
Shipment tracking number
- Once Delivery is generated in SAP, web users can instantly get the updated information and shipment tracking number on Magento by viewing the web order status which will be changed. The information will be automatically available as soon as Post Goods Issue of delivery is done in SAP.
- As soon as invoice is posted to accounting within SAP, the invoice gets generated within Magento. Payment capture can also be triggered by Magento on receiving the invoice information from SAP, if it is a credit card order.
- On clearing of invoice within SAP, the invoices are also marked as paid within Magento. This helps the customer to understand and view the invoices which are due for payment.
User Accounts and Activities
- B2B Mage will facilitate maintaining separate accounts for a B2B Customer, Contact Person and Sales Reps.
B2B Customer account
- A B2B customer account will be created in Magento against the Business Partner of SAP ERP.
- APPSeCONNECT will create new Contact Person accounts in Magento from Contact Persons of B.P. Master Data document in ERP.
- Active Contact Persons will be able to login to Magento and place Orders on behalf of the B2B customer account. Orders placed by Contact Persons will be downloaded against the B.P. Master Data representing the B2B customer account.
- Order and Invoice History will be shown to each Contact Person of a B2B customer account through Magento.
- APPSeCONNECT will identify the Sales Rep associated with the Business Partner Master from SAP ERPand will create a Sales Rep account in Magento with the email id of the Sales Rep
- Sales Rep accounts can be associated with multiple B2B customer accounts.
- Sales Reps will login to their account in Magento, select the B2B company account and login as a Contact Person to place an order. The Order will be downloaded to SAP ERP against the B.P. Master Data representing the B2B company account. In the Sales Order, APPSeCONNECT will sync the Sales Rep information as a partner function to the order.
- B2B customers having credit limits maintained in SAP ERP can be synced to Magento. Credit limit can be used as a payment method in Magento. APPSeCONNECT will update the Credit limit balance based on the consumption in Magento. Credit information is also updated on a periodic manner taking into account the payment and invoice clearing information within SAP.
Watch the Integration of SAP ERP with Magento
SAP Silver Partner
SAP supported versions :
- SAP ERP Business Suite 7
- SAP ECC
- SAP All-in-One
- SAP R/3
- SAP HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP Business One
- SAP Business ByDesign
Magento Technology Partner
- Magento Open Source
- Magento Commerce Cloud
- Magento Commerce
- Magento Community
- Magento Enterprise
We give credit to the people associated with the growth of APPSeCONNECT.
Our Partner play a pivotal role in the success of the product.
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Benefits of Integration
Reduce Time to Replenish Inventory
Sales in your Ecommerce will get reflected at your ERP in real time. You can effectively plan your supply chain.
Process Orders Quickly
Improves order-processing efficiency of back office by automatically feeding web orders into ERP. Smooth and faster order fulfillment..
Automate Financial Entry
Ecommerce sales transactions get automatically and accurately recorded in your ERP. You have complete financial view of your business at any point in time.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Your customer is always informed by having auto updates on each stage of their order fulfillment.
Avoid ‘Out of Stock’
Sync the stock updates on real time into web inventory. Eliminate ‘out of stock’ scenario.
Track Guest Checkouts
Guest customers and their sales orders are tracked in ERP. Convert guest buyers into loyal customers.
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
Great application. APPSeCONNECT fantastic efforts throughout . We are projected to be Top rated as well in 2017 because of APPSeCONNECT. Thank you InSync for all the support and continued effort to make eBay and Amazon Marketplace such strong and growing accounts.
Appseconnect makes the excellent communication between both system and is really easy to use. Therefore, our customers obviously benefit from our solution, such as sales figure, shipment, cost control and etc.
Top Care Store
We just went live with our store, and we are very happy. I loved working this project from start to finish. It is easy to use and we administrate our business from just one end: Orders, Invoices, Incoming Payments and Inventory are all synced in real time.The team, was amazing. Patient, understanding and a blast to work with.
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
Allow us to take you through our Product Demo
We are also listed in