SAP ERP and Amazon Seller Central Integration
- ORDER FULFILLMENT
- APPSeCONNECT helps you with various scenarios by which you can have customers synchronized between the SAP ECC environment along with the Amazon Marketplace Store. You can choose a combination based on your nature of business as well as specific needs.
- Sync Amazon Seller Central customer data from Order Information to SAP ECC as standalone customers having PII Information for FBM (Fulfilled by Merchant) with telephone number and for FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon) without a telephone number. Address Information can be saved in SAP ECC for the Orders syncing individually.
- Product listing Products will be listed under Amazon Seller Central Categories and subcategories as associated in SAP ECC with pricing, weight, description, short description and other specifications. The product prices are taken by simulating the pricing procedure set up in SAP ECC. Simple and Variant products relationship can be maintained with APPSeCONNECT.
- Price Update Item pricing will be shown at the Amazon Seller Central front end fetched from SAP ECC in real-time. The price is retrieved by simulating an order as it would have been created within SAP. This feature simulates the price using a pricing procedure defined in SAP ECC and gets up to date price. So Special discounts based on seasons or volume can all be calculated in SAP ECC and shown in real-time to a customer at the Amazon Seller Central front end.
- Images Product Images can be uploaded in SAP ECC and synced to Amazon Seller Central. Product custom URLs if maintained in SAP can also be embedded into the Amazon product information page.
- FBA: Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) inventory availability can be maintained regardless of whether you are selling on Amazon’s website or through other retail channels.
- FBM: Amazon Seller Central will be updated with the latest stock value from ECC. The inventory is taken as the un-restricted quantity available in the configured plant and storage location within SAP corresponding to the Amazon store.
- Determining the status of the order.
- Determining the Shipping Status of the Order.
- Determining the Create Date / Update Date / Shipping Date of the order.
- Prime / Non-prime orders.
- Any discounts determined in Amazon Seller Central which need to be passed to SAP.
- Amazon Seller Central order number in the Purchase Order field of SAP order.
- Item quantity
- Total order cost
- Customer payment method
- Tax information
- Exact value mapping of tax and shipping methods are ensured for proper order total calculation while converting web orders into SAP ECC sales orders.
- In case of offline payment, the Invoice will be generated in SAP and APPSeCONNECT will be synced to Amazon Seller Central via IDOCs/PO/PI.
- FBM: Shipment/ Order fulfillment can be done in SAP ECC and the same can be synced back to Amazon Seller Central with Tracking Number and Carrier information.
- FBA: Shipping Labels can be printed as wells as FBA fees and Inventory Reports can be synced from Amazon to SAP ECC once the shipment reaches the Amazon Seller Central Warehouses. APPSeCONNECT will check Amazon FBA for shipment notices on orders that have been sent to FBA. It can be chosen once a day, every three hours, every eight hours, and every twelve hours. When this scheduled appointment runs, if any shipment reports are found from FBA, they’ll be pulled into SAP ECC and the tracking details will be applied to those orders.
- The Financial Events and Transactions can be fetched from Amazon Seller Central and can be posted to SAP ECC according to the specific business requirements so that the accounting and tax system can be maintained correctly.
Amazon Seller Central data integration is a growing need of the industry. Check out how to automate business processes via Amazon Seller Central integration.
Amazon is a known platform for sellers and allows an easy way for them to sell the products and handle the shipment. Learn how to become an Amazon seller now.
A detailed insight into how Amazon Seller Central is changing the e-commerce industry for sellers. Check out the blog now!
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.