Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect SAP with Amazon Seller Central
SAP and Amazon Seller Central.
- ORDER FULFILLMENT
- APPSeCONNECT helps you with various scenarios by which you can have customers synchronized between the SAP ECC environment along with the Amazon Marketplace Store. You can choose a combination based on your nature of business as well as specific needs.
- Sync Amazon Seller Central customer data from Order Information to SAP ECC as standalone customers having PII Information for FBM (Fulfilled by Merchant) with telephone number and for FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon) without a telephone number. Address Information can be saved in SAP ECC for the Orders syncing individually.
You can manage the entire structure and product listing on your Amazon Marketplace Store from within SAP ECC.
- Product listing
Products will be listed under Amazon Seller Central Categories and subcategories as associated in SAP ECC with pricing, weight, description, short description and other specifications. The product prices are taken by simulating the pricing procedure set up in SAP ECC. Simple and Variant products relationship can be maintained with APPSeCONNECT.
- Price Update
Item pricing will be shown at the Amazon Seller Central front end fetched from SAP ECC in real-time. The price is retrieved by simulating an order as it would have been created within SAP. This feature simulates the price using a pricing procedure defined in SAP ECC and gets up to date price. So Special discounts based on seasons or volume can all be calculated in SAP ECC and shown in real-time to a customer at the Amazon Seller Central front end.
- Images Product
Images can be uploaded in SAP ECC and synced to Amazon Seller Central. Product custom URLs if maintained in SAP can also be embedded into the Amazon product information page.
- FBA: Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) inventory availability can be maintained regardless of whether you are selling on Amazon’s website or through other retail channels.
- FBM: Amazon Seller Central will be updated with the latest stock value from ECC. The inventory is taken as the un-restricted quantity available in the configured plant and storage location within SAP corresponding to the Amazon store.
Orders are synced from Amazon Seller Central to SAP ECC. They are transmitted to SAP from Amazon Seller Central in a periodic manner. APPSeCONNECT decides the following aspects before putting it in SAP ECC
- Determining the status of the order.
- Determining the Shipping Status of the Order.
- Determining the Create Date / Update Date / Shipping Date of the order.
- Prime / Non-prime orders.
- Any discounts determined in Amazon Seller Central which need to be passed to SAP.
- Amazon Seller Central order number in the Purchase Order field of SAP order.
- APPSeCONNECT syncs customer, order, and item information such as:
- Item quantity
- Total order cost
- Customer payment method
- Tax information
- Order total calculation
Exact value mapping of tax and shipping methods are ensured for proper order total calculation while converting web orders into SAP ECC sales orders.
- Web order status update
In case of offline payment, the Invoice will be generated in SAP and APPSeCONNECT will be synced to Amazon Seller Central via IDOCs/PO/PI.
- FBM: Shipment/ Order fulfillment can be done in SAP ECC and the same can be synced back to Amazon Seller Central with Tracking Number and Carrier information.
- FBA: Shipping Labels can be printed as wells as FBA fees and Inventory Reports can be synced from Amazon to SAP ECC once the shipment reaches the Amazon Seller Central Warehouses. APPSeCONNECT will check Amazon FBA for shipment notices on orders that have been sent to FBA. It can be chosen once a day, every three hours, every eight hours, and every twelve hours. When this scheduled appointment runs, if any shipment reports are found from FBA, they’ll be pulled into SAP ECC and the tracking details will be applied to those orders.
- The Financial Events and Transactions can be fetched from Amazon Seller Central and can be posted to SAP ECC according to the specific business requirements so that the accounting and tax system can be maintained correctly.
Your Business Data is in your own server
No Capital Expenditures
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
We are also listed in