Established in 1972 and based in Melville, New York, NaturesPlus (Natural Organics Inc.) has been producing a wide range of vitamins, energy supplements, and nutritional supplements tailored for different age groups for over 50 years. The company has now become renowned for its popular Animal’s Parade gummies formulation for kids. NaturesPlus also offers a variety of other well-received brands such as Ageloss, Animal Parade, and Hempceutix.
NaturesPlus is expanding its operations outside of the USA and with their eCommerce store (https://naturesplus.com/) they are catering to their growing market of both B2B and B2C customers. The company has become one of the leaders in the industry of natural healthcare and wellness supplements and they continue to be motivated to create top-quality supplements that provide the best quality for both outcomes and standards.
With the siloed databases of the eCommerce, ERP and shipping applications, NaturesPlus was facing a significant challenge managing both their B2B and B2C customer orders. With specific stores with differing requirements for validation and products for their multiple brands, managing their complicated SAP ERP environment with their Shopify store became a significant challenge. Having to manually handle bundled products on Shopify, manage complicated pricing and discount for B2C orders and keep sync of available inventory was also severely slowing down their speed of operation and increased the risks of errors across workflows.
NaturesPlus was also facing issues with handling fraudulent orders that had to be handled by setting up delivery blocks within SAP ERP. Additionally, being a supplier of healthcare and medical products, they also had to ensure compliance of their Hempceutix products as per government rules. Thus, a seamless integration platform was required that would provide a unified roof for all their business data and enable automation of their complex software ecosystem to streamline business processes. That is when APPSeCONNECT came in to offer a seamless three-way integrated infrastructure between their ERP, eCommerce, and shipping application ecosystem.
APPSeCONNECT’s Shopify + SAP ERP and ShipWorks connector delivered a seamless three-way integration solution by enabling real-time bidirectional data synchronization between the eCommerce, shipping and ERP applications. This integration streamlined the synchronization of their product catalog, B2C orders, inventory data, and shipment information from their webstore, resulting in more efficient business workflows.
By automating business-critical workflows, the integration eliminated the need for manual operations, increasing efficiency and reducing the risk of data redundancies. The seamless data integration between SAP ERP and Shopify enabled end-to-end integration and automation of all complex processes between the applications. Additionally, to overcome the problem of fraudulent orders, a business logic was included to check if the order is fraudulent and if so, it was marked with delivery block along with elaborate fraudulent order check information. Finally, APPSeCONNECT also provided a centralized platform for monitoring the integrated business processes effectively and offered data-driven insights to business decision-makers.
With the help of APPSeCONNECT NaturesPlus was able to automate all their crucial workflows between their eCommerce, shipping and ERP applications and achieve a successful digital transformation. The integration allowed for the automated synchronization of data between the three systems, resulting in reduced manual efforts and increased efficiency. With the help of APPSeCONNECT, NaturesPlus was able to streamline their order fulfillment process, enhance customer experience, and gain real-time insights to manage their business with greater efficiency than ever before. The team at APPSeCONNECT went all in to provide a robust implementation and unparalleled customer experience, ensuring a speedy deployment of the solution.
With APPSeCONNECT’s robust integration, NaturesPlus achieved the following:
- Process automation and business efficiency through removal of manual work.
- Lower fulfillment cost with internalization of warehousing function.
- Stronger customer relationship through improved customer experience.
- Improved customer satisfaction with same day shipment of orders.
- Reduced order cancellation caused by non-availability of products.
- Better financial reconciliation with order line-item level reporting.
- Enhanced compliance by preventing shipping of fraudulent orders.
- Reduced shipping charges through three-way integration of SAP ERP, Shopify, and ShipWorks.
- Next-gen low-code/ no-code iPaaS for effortless automation and integration
- Robust user-friendly platform backed by experienced professionals
- Best in class implementation and post-implementation customer support
- Pre-Built Connectors with industry-tested reliability and functionalities
- Built-in functionalities to support geographical expansion
- Deeper full-stack integration for unparalleled scalability and customizability
- Fully automated instant bi-directional data sync
- Flexible implementations that scale with a growing eCommerce business
- Boost efficiency of business processes and team productivity
Start your integration journey now!