Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect SAP Business ByDesign with Shopify eCommerce
SAP Business ByDesign and Shopify.
- ITEM & PRICE
- SALES ORDER
- Online registered B2C Customer information and address details from Shopify are synced to SAP Business ByDesign as Business Partners.
- Alternately, in SAP Business ByDesign, generic Business Partners are maintained (all orders are synced against this particular Business Partner).
- B2C customers are supported using a one-time customer within SAP Business ByDesign – various orders within SAP ByDesign use the same B2C customer number. However, individual customer information and address details are stored within the respective orders. This helps each organization to capture accurate details without having the master data explode.
- Customer Sync is bidirectional, and information can be synced from SAP Business ByDesign to Shopify also.
- Items are bi-directionally synced between SAP Business ByDesign and Shopify eCommerce. These items are listed under Shopify categories from SAP ByDesign Product Portfolio Section along with mandatory information like item SKU (material ID), name, description, dimension, other relevant processes (starting from Purchasing to Item Valuation), etc.
- Product prices are taken from the SAP Business ByDesign list price section and the same is reflected in Shopify eCommerce as base price/unit price.
- Shopify Orders placed by web customers are synced to SAP Business ByDesign as Sales Orders.
(Items Selected, Discounts (if any), Billing and Shipping Addresses selected/entered at the time of the order are also synced to SAP ByDesign from Shopify).
APPSeCONNECT passes accurate customer information, line-item details, etc. listed in the Shopify order section to SAP ByDesign. The logistics team gets access to the orders ready for delivery using a standard delivery transaction code.
- Exact value mapping of shipping methods/freight charges is ensured for proper order total calculation while converting Shopify web orders into SAP Business ByDesign Sales Orders.
Note: APPSeCONNECT consumes data based on the APIs/Webservices. Therefore, any application, if provides proper API access to all the business features, can be connected by APPSeCONNECT, based on the API requests. Above mentioned features are the standard feature lists for Shopify eCommerce and SAP Business ByDesign integration. However, we are open to business-specific personalizations as well. Any additional business requirements or changes are treated as CRs (Change Requests) which are catered as an additional effort and will be charged according to the complexity of the feature.
Your Business Data is in your own server
No Capital Expenditures
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
We are also listed in