SAP Business ByDesign and Shopify Integration
- ITEM & PRICE
- SALES ORDER
- Online registered B2C Customer information and address details from Shopify are synced to SAP Business ByDesign as Business Partners.
- Alternately, in SAP Business ByDesign, generic Business Partners are maintained (all orders are synced against this particular Business Partner).
- B2C customers are supported using a one-time customer within SAP Business ByDesign – various orders within SAP ByDesign use the same B2C customer number. However, individual customer information and address details are stored within the respective orders. This helps each organization to capture accurate details without having the master data explode.
- Customer Sync is bidirectional, and information can be synced from SAP Business ByDesign to Shopify also.
- Items are bi-directionally synced between SAP Business ByDesign and Shopify eCommerce. These items are listed under Shopify categories from SAP ByDesign Product Portfolio Section along with mandatory information like item SKU (material ID), name, description, dimension, other relevant processes (starting from Purchasing to Item Valuation), etc.
- Product prices are taken from the SAP Business ByDesign list price section and the same is reflected in Shopify eCommerce as base price/unit price.
- Shopify Orders placed by web customers are synced to SAP Business ByDesign as Sales Orders. (Items Selected, Discounts (if any), Billing and Shipping Addresses selected/entered at the time of the order are also synced to SAP ByDesign from Shopify). APPSeCONNECT passes accurate customer information, line-item details, etc. listed in the Shopify order section to SAP ByDesign. The logistics team gets access to the orders ready for delivery using a standard delivery transaction code.
- Exact value mapping of shipping methods/freight charges is ensured for proper order total calculation while converting Shopify web orders into SAP Business ByDesign Sales Orders.
Popular Shopify Integrations
Top 10 Tips for Shopify Store Owners in 2023
Maximize sales and boost customer satisfaction with the top industry-tested tips for Shopify store owners in 2023 and stay ahead in the eCommerce competition!
Top 12 Apps for Shopify Integration to Boost ROI
Want to achieve seamless Shopify integration with other LoB applications? Boost your ROI and scale your business – explore top 12 apps for Shopify integration.
Webinar: How Shopify is Becoming a Game Changer for SAP Customers
Want to launch your Shopify website quickly over your SAP system and experience an integrated commerce journey? Join our webinar and learn the tricks now!
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.
Organizations are Transforming Customer Experience Through Integration
Unlock Efficient Business Automation with APPSeCONNECT!
Enterprise-friendly, lean, low code, future-proof automation
See why Capterra rates APPSeCONNECT Integration Platform 4.8 stars out of 5 with over 100+ positive customer reviews.