Lightspeed POS and Shopify Integration
LIGHTSPEED POS + SHOPIFY
- ORDER FULFILLMENT
- APPSeCONNECT transfers registered Customer details from Shopify eCommerce to Lightspeed POS and create new customer account in Lightspeed POS. On the other hand, new customer accounts created in Lightspeed POS will be synced to Shopify as a registered Customer.
- Any new product added in Shopify or Lightspeed; product information gets updated or pricing gets updated; APPSeCONNECT transfer all these updates to the other platform. Product and Price updates happen in Shopify or Lightspeed, will get synced to the other platform automatically.
- APPSeCONNECT transfer stock updates happen in Lightspeed POS to Shopify eCommerce, it helps to eliminate ‘Out of Stock’ scenario.
- Whenever any Sales Order placed by consumer in Shopify, that will get synced to Lightspeed POS and creates a corresponding Sales Order in Lightspeed Retail POS.
- Web Orders when get synced from Shopify to Lightspeed POS and gets shipped from POS system, it updates Web Order Status in Shopify and fulfills the order processing in Shopify.
Popular Shopify Integrations
Elevate your nutrition supplement webstore! Explore trends, backend integration, and innovations for success in the health and wellness eCommerce landscape.
For more than two decades, Microsoft Dynamics NAV has served as a reliable backend system for countless small and medium businesses. But Microsoft finally ended support for Dynamics NAV on
Frisco, Texas – 30 November, 2023 – APPSeCONNECT, a leading provider of integration solutions, is excited to announce that it has been recognized as the highest-rated and most popular Integration
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.