Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Shopify Integration
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with Shopify
- SALES ORDER
- Web customer can register online. All The registration information like account information, contact information, billing & shipping address, etc. will be synchronized to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Customer Card.
- Any existing web customer details can be downloaded to Business Central Customer Card automatically in real time.
- As per Business Requirement the connector can be configured to sync Guest Customer information such as contact and address information, to Business Central with a different Item Card Code for easy tracking, merchants can plan further marketing activity to these Guest Customers based on their contact info.
- Enlist Business Central items in the Shopify web store with all details.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Warehouses can be fully mapped with the Shopify website. Inventory from a desired warehouse or a cumulative stock from multiple warehouses can up synced to Shopify through configuration in APPSeCONNECT’s Dynamic Mapping Interface.
- Download existing simple or variant products to Business Central in just one click.
- Modification made in product details on Shopify can be instantly made to be reflected in Business central Item Card.
- Real-time Stock Update from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to maintain exact inventory level in the eCommerce store. Product Stock will be synced from Business Central to Shopify, and there are options to choose multiple variants of combinations:
- In Stock-Committed
- In Stock
- In Stock- Committed + Ordered
- All the Shopify sales orders placed by the web customers will instantly be converted into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Sales Orders.
- All the web sales orders placed by the guest customers will also be transformed into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business central Sales Orders.
- Web Orders can be synced back to Business central as Sales Order, providing an opportunity to the Business Central User for an Order Processing, checking payment, stock and even customer validation process. With APPSeCONNECT, Business Owners can even choose which Web Orders will sync back to Business Central through a Dynamic Mapping screen.
- ECommerce Shipping Method and Shipment Charges will be fully mapped with Dynamics Business Central Shipping Method and Freight through APPSeCONNECT.
- Shipping Method selected by the web customer in the storefront can be seen in Business Central Sales Order after order synchronization. Similarly shipping charges calculated in the storefront is also available in Business Central Sales Order as Freight in exact amount.
- Microsoft Dynamics Business Central user can put the shipment tracking no. in Business Central Delivery Note and it will be synced to Shopify.
- This tracking number is available in the storefront in the order details. Thus web customer can track his/her shipments using this tracking number.
- Once Delivery/ A/R Invoice is generated in Business Central, web users can instantly get the updated information and Shipment Tracking no. on Shopify by viewing the web order status which will be changed from ‘Pending/Processing’ to “Shipped” and “Complete”.
Popular Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Integrations
Explore how Shopify NetSuite Integration can help your business unlock seamless eCommerce growth and scalability through end-to-end business process automation.
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.