Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and BigCommerce Integration
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with BigCommerce
- SALES ORDER
- Any new customer registered on the BigCommerce website will be synced back to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. All details of the web customer including billing & shipping address, contact information, email id and telephone no. will be available in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Guest customer information will also be synced from sales order details. We can collect the customer information from the sales order from BigCommerce and create a new customer in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Any Item listed in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central will be uploaded as Products in BigCommerce.
- Real-time Stock Update from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to maintain exact inventory level in the eCommerce store. Product stock will be synced from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to BigCommerce.
- Any orders placed in the BigCommerce will be synced back to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central as a Sales Order. All the order details like items ordered, amount, customer name, address, etc. will be available in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Sales Order contains all the web order information like web order Id, web increment ID.
- Also, the APPSeCONNECT value mapping feature helps in calculating proper tax and shipping charges. Shipping charges can be maintained as an item or G/L account.
- Fulfillment details will be synced to BigCommerce from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. The shipment tracking number can be added to BigCommerce.
Popular Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Integrations
Full stack BigCommerce integrations to save time and unlock new opportunities. Explore the top BigCommerce integrations to achieve business success in 2023!
Bigcommerce and Shopify are two very popular e-commerce platforms offering responsive design and mobile optimization, conversion oriented user experience, simple user interface, support system and active community. Both platforms are equally good for bulk orders and volume sales. So, it would be fair enough to compare both the platforms on different parameters.
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.