Microsoft Dynamics NAV and BigCommerce Integration
- The details of either new or registered customers in BigCommerce are synced (downloaded) to Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Products created in Microsoft Dynamics NAV are added to BigCommerce.
- The product price is also added to BigCommerce along with the product sync process.
- If any updates are made in the product details, those will also be reflected on the other side by running the same process.
- Product Stock is synced from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to BigCommerce.
- Web orders placed in BigCommerce are synced to Microsoft Dynamics NAV as Sales Order.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Order contains all the Web Order information like Web Order ID, Payment Method, Discount, etc.
- Also APPSeCONNECT dynamic value mapping feature helps in calculating Proper Tax and Shipping Charges.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Posted Sales Shipment, along with the Shipment Tracking Number, is synced (uploaded) to BigCommerce.
The Top BigCommerce Integrations That Your Business Needs in 2023
Full stack BigCommerce integrations to save time and unlock new opportunities. Explore the top BigCommerce integrations to achieve business success in 2023!
How to set up Products in BigCommerce Store
BigCommerce, a SaaS-based eCommerce platform, offers control and flexibility to its users to set up store products. Read this article to know!
BigCommerce Enterprise Vs Shopify Plus – 8 Things to Know
Bigcommerce and Shopify are two very popular e-commerce platforms offering responsive design and mobile optimization, conversion oriented user experience, simple user interface, support system and active community. Both platforms are equally good for bulk orders and volume sales. So, it would be fair enough to compare both the platforms on different parameters.
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.
Organizations are Transforming Customer Experience Through Integration
Unlock Efficient Business Automation with APPSeCONNECT!
Enterprise-friendly, lean, low code, future-proof automation
See why Capterra rates APPSeCONNECT Integration Platform 4.8 stars out of 5 with over 100+ positive customer reviews.