Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect SAP Business One with Bigcommerce
SAP Business One and Bigcommerce.
- New Customer
New customers and their contact information, billing, and shipping address are synced to SAP Business One Business Partner Master Data from BigCommerce
- Existing Customer
Existing web customer’s details are automatically downloaded to SAP Business One.
- Update Customer details
With updates in BigCommerce Customer records, corresponding SAP Business One records are also updated.
- List Items in different categories
List SAP Business One items in BigCommerce as Products. (BigCommerce SKU and SAP Business One Item Code are mapped for the data sync process.)
- Easy download of products
Download existing web products to SAP Business One Item Master Data records from BigCommerce.
- Product details update
When Products are updated in one platform, corresponding updates are synced to the other platform also.
- Price Sync
When Product Prices are updated in SAP Business One, corresponding Product Prices in BigCommerce is also updated via APPSeCONNECT.
- Maintain Exact Stock level
Stock is updated from SAP Business One to BigCommerce to maintain the exact inventory level. (as Purchase and Production Cycle is only associated with ERP)
- Variations of Stock
APPSeCONNECT is configured to support the following different levels of inventory sync as per the business requirement:
- In Stock-Committed
- In Stock
- In Stock- Committed + Ordered
- BigCommerce web Sales Orders are synced to SAP Business One as Active Sales Order via APPSeCONNECT.
(Line items, taxes, discounts associated with the Order are also synced to SAP Business One Sales Order.)
- Delivery created in SAP Business One against Web Orders is synced to BigCommerce with the status update.
- The Shipment Tracking ID is also synced to from SAP Business One to BigCommerce for easy product tracking.
- BigCommerce Invoices are synced to SAP Business One as A/R Invoice via APPSeCONNECT.
(Line items, taxes, discounts associated with the Web Invoice are also synced to SAP Business One A/R Invoice.)
Your Business Data is in your own server
No Capital Expenditures
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?n
We are also listed in