With APPSeCONNECT's unparalleled integrational capabilities, NineLine Apparel has optimized and improved their overall business processes including higher customer satisfaction levels and complete Order Fulfillment.
NineLine Apparel was founded in 2012 by two army veteran brothers to provide the quality apparel to patriotic Americans. As a lifestyle brand, Nine Line Apparel aims to reinvigorate the sense of patriotism and national pride. Their goal has been to bridge the gap between military and civilians. In the past few years, their brand has grown and they have decided to give back to the community they once served.
Nine LIne Apparel maintains two line of business - one with BigCommerce as their storefront and one with Shipstation as their shipping solution. They have been using SAP Business One HANA as their ERP. To move all data in/out from SAP HANA and streamline and optimize their business processes, they were in need of robust and responsible integration solutions to connect SAP Business One HANA with BigCommerce as well as ShipStation.
- BigCommerce orders were directly going into SAP Business One HANA and hence HEXCode required for shipment via ShipStation could not be generated
- API Throttling - in case of ShipStation the data request accessible per API call was very low and hence efficient business was working was compromised.
- Coupon codes generated in BigCommerce did not sync into SAP Business One HANA as discount or coupons but as Line Items which needed manual adjustments.
- Inventory sync from BigCommerce to SAP Business One HANA took a day to process and sync all data.
- The same item had to be maintained on different platforms with the same id for order fulfillment processing.
- To generate the HEXcode, all orders from BigCommerce were pushed to ShipStation. The SAP HANA - ShipStation integration allowed the sync of all orders (100%) with the HEXcode from ShipStation to SAP Business One HANA and produced the tracking id.
- After ShipStation increased its request limit for each API call, the SAP HANA - ShipStation integration was able to access and push all the data efficiently.
- BigCommerce coupon codes syncing as Line Items in SAP HANA are now managed on a document level and adjusted in-total at the end.
- With the SAP Business One HANA - BigCommerce integration, inventory update and sync were more efficient and regular.
- Efficient and smart connectors for ShipStation and BigCommerce with SAP Business One HANA made it possible to maintain the same id for items on all three platforms so that "No Records Found" scenario did not come up and hamper the order fulfillment cycle.
- Via the SAP Business One HANA - ShipStation integration, all customer data could easily sync into SAP using the same input for fetching AR down-payment and incoming payment. There was no need for multiple requests to SAP Business One HANA. The customer details subsequently became details of Business Partner in SAP Business One HANA.
- By the SAP Business One HANA - ShipStation integration, unfulfilled orders from previous orders were automatically created as new orders and lined up into ShipStation.
- Due to SAP Business One HANA in-memory computing, APPSeCONNECT was readily accessing the inventory items and pushing it into BC.
- 0.1% of no matching records for Business Partners - highly increased performance.
- 90% success rate with workflow for fetching customer details from orders in SAP HANA.
- Around 1500 orders syncing efficiently everyday into SAP Business One HANA.
- Improved customer satisfaction and order fulfillment levels.
- Huge saving in time and resources due to efficient Real-time data exchange.
- Streamlined business operations.
- Complete elimination of manual data entry and reduced data duplication.
- A perpetual rate of business growth.
- Ability to handle multiple touch points across all aspects of SAP Business One HANA.
- Bi-Directional sync.
- Comprehensive features and functionalities.
- Deeper integration, scalable and customizable.
- Fully Automated Sync in Real Time.
- A robust and easy-to-use platform with experienced professionals.
- Software Scalability, support for eCommerce Growth
- Geographic expansion is facilitated.
- Improved efficiency in business processes.
- A boost in the productivity of employees.
- Quick implementation and affordable solution.
Products and Services:
T-Shirts, Hooded Sweat Shirts, Dry Fit Apparel, Polo Shirts, Fleece Jackets, Back Packs, Rifle Bags, Outdoor Gear, Go-Bags, Bundle Packages, Survival Gear, etc.
Senior Business Systems Analyst, NineLine Apparel
Pros: The team over at APPSeCONNECT was very pleasant to work with and was able to integrate our B1 Build to our Shipstation platform. The APPSeCONNECT team was very quick to respond to changes in direction and always handled these changes as a priority. They were able to handle multiple touch points across all aspects of our ERP and was able to recommend best practice during our implementation and integration.