Try FREE for 30 Days
What you get?
- Fully bi-directional and automatic sync between your systems
- Most in-depth integration with the touch points
- Out of the box integration features
- Easy personalization as per your business requirements
Available Integration Touchpoints
- Add new customers to SAP B1 HANA coming from ShipStation with specific details like name, addresses, billing and shipping addresses, customer code etc.
- Updates the customer which has already synced to SAP B1 HANA. Suppose after adding a customer if some changes required on that particular customer so it gets updated after executing the touchpoint.
- Add new products to SAP B1 HANA coming from ShipStation with specific details like SKU, weight, item cost, price, dimension, tariff code, country of origin and description of that product.
- Updates the product which has already synced to SAP B1 HANA. Suppose after adding a product certain changes are required and it also needed to be in SAP. Then executing this touchpoint results get automatic updated of the changed fields in SAP B1.
- Add new orders to SAP B1 HANA coming from ShipStation with specific details like bill to & ship to addresses, items, amount paid, tax amount, shipping amount & the important feature is that it will also tell the store information from which the order came from.
- Updates the order which has already synced to SAP B1 HANA. Suppose after adding an order to SAP, you want to make some changes on that particular order like changing the item, delivery date or prices etc.
- Suppose an order has been placed and it also added to the SAP B1, but now the order need to be pulled off. So cancellation of order from ShipStation gets automatically cancelled in SAP B1 by executing this touchpoint.
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Connect with our Integration expert now
SAP Business One and Shipstation Integration
Reduce Time to Replenish Inventory
Sales in your Ecommerce will get reflected at your ERP in real time. You can effectively plan your supply chain.
Process Orders Quickly
Improves order-processing efficiency of back office by automatically feeding web orders into ERP. Smooth and faster order fulfillment..
Automate Financial Entry
Ecommerce sales transactions get automatically and accurately recorded in your ERP. You have complete financial view of your business at any point in time.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Your customer is always informed by having auto updates on each stage of their order fulfillment.
Avoid ‘Out of Stock’
Sync the stock updates on real time into web inventory. Eliminate ‘out of stock’ scenario.
Track Guest Checkouts
Guest customers and their sales orders are tracked in ERP. Convert guest buyers into loyal customers.
Yet spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
We have a complex system, and team APPSeCONNECT has been able to troubleshoot, and provide solutions for many customizations. In two years we have had almost no downtime. As far as support, team APPSeCONNECT has been fantastic with helping us with upgrades, site launches, and syncing new features
Our main goal was to establish automated integration between our Ecommerce site and our back-office ERP. APPSeCONNECT ticked most of the boxes to fulfill our requirement and helped us save huge amount of time and resources by eliminating the need to manually capture and update data. APPSeCONNECT has simplified our day to day processing and is capable and flexible enough to match most of our business needs in terms of system integration.