Bigcommerce is an eCommerce Platform for fast growing businesses, enabling them to launch their eCommerce store in days and not in weeks or months. With more than 55,000+ Stores and more than 4 Billion USD transactions happen through Bigcommerce, undoubtedly this is a strong contender in eCommerce segment.
Bigcommerce revolutionized SAAS based On Demand concept of eCommerce through its popular monthly subscription plans, like Silver – Basically for Start Ups, Gold – Businesses with decent no. of transactions per day, and Platinum – with some expert tools to boost up your sales, with easy steps to launch eCommerce websites of an Individual or an Organization. Now with the announcement of Shut Down of another Popular On Demand eCommerce Platform ‘Magento Go’, Bigcommerce might be the ideal choice of Magento Go customers through easy migration.
APPSeCONNECT Bigcommerce Integration with SAP Business One provides the opportunity specifically for Organizations using Gold and Platinum Plans, to streamline their eCommerce Business through their Back Office ERP system such as SAP Business One. This integration allows below features and business benefits.
New and Registered Customer Details will sync back from Bigcommerce to SAP Business One for B2C Scenario. And existing Customer Accounts mentioned in SAP Business One Business Partner Master Data can be uploaded to Bigcommerce which creates new Customer Accounts in Bigcommerce, this feature supports B2B Scenario.
- Supporting CRM Features, capturing eCommerce Customer Details within your ERP system
- Allows you to use your existing customer data defined within SAP Business One to be synced to eCommerce and create Customer Accounts automatically, instead of defining these accounts manually one by one in Bigcommerce
New Products Created in Bigcommerce will be downloaded in Item Master of SAP Business One. Existing products which has definition in both SAP Business One and Bigcommerce will be mapped properly. And SAP Business One Item Masters/Article Master entries can be uploaded to Bigcommerce and can be enlisted within the eCommerce Product Category.
- Bi Directional Sync of Products helps to eliminate manual data entry and errors for thousands of products
- Product Related updates, like seasonal discounts, price changes, etc. can be easily pushed from ERP to Bigcommerce ensuring up to date information in the eCommerce Store
Product Stock will be synced from SAP Business One to Bigcommerce, you have option to choose multiple variants of the combination:
- In Stock-Committed
- In Stock
- In Stock- Committed + Ordered
As well as you will have option to choose Warehouse/s quantity to be shown in Bigcommerce eCommerce Store.
- Real time stock update in the ecommerce store so that consumers do not face ‘Out of Stock’ limitation
- Show ideal quantity from selected warehouse in the web as per your business process, avoid complex customizations regarding the Stock Update
All web orders will be downloaded from Bigcommerce to SAP Business One as Sales Order/Sales Order Draft. Web Order ID, Payment Method and all other Web Order Information will be mentioned in SAP Business One Sales Order. eCommerce Discounts will also be mentioned in the Discount Field of SAP Business One Sales Order. Proper Tax and Shipping Charges will be calculated based on APPSeCONNECT Dynamic Value Mapping feature.
- Start Quick Order Processing which shortens Order Fulfillment Cycle and ensures Customer Satisfaction
- Proper Order total in SAP Business One including the Taxes, Shipping Charges, Discounts. Currency Conversion will happen within APPSeCONNECT if eCommerce Store and SAP Business One uses different currencies.
- Validating Orders for manual payment methods such as Cash On Delivery, Check Payment is also possible through Sales Order Draft, which can be converted as a Sales Order once validation is completed
SAP Business One Delivery can be uploaded to Bigcommerce along with the Shipment Tracking Number entered manually or generated through some Payment Processing Add-On in SAP Business One.
- Real time order processing and shipping updates to Consumers when ERP Delivery Document is uploaded to Bigcommerce
- Order Tracking Information for the consumers in their fingertips
- Streamlining and Completing the Order Processing Cycle both in eCommerce and ERP system
If you are an eCommerce merchant and looking to complete commerce sales processing through your ERP or CRM, we have the right solution for you – APPSeCONNECT, world’s easiest solution to integrate your ERP, eCommerce and CRM and help you grow your business.