Connect Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with Swell Commerce
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Swell Commerce.
- SALES ORDER
- FULFILLMENT ADD
- Web customers can register online. All registration information like account information, contact information, billing & shipping address, etc. are synced from Swell eCommerce to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Customer Card.
- Existing web customer details are synced to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Customer Card.
- Enlist Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central items in Swell eCommerce store with all details.
- Categories and subcategories in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central are synced to Swell eCommerce along with pricing, weight, description, a short description and other specifications.
- Product prices in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central are synced as the standard item price in Swell eCommerce.
- Updates and modifications in item details are also synced to Swell eCommerce from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central warehouses are fully mapped with the Swell eCommerce website. Inventory from any desired warehouse or a cumulative stock from multiple warehouses in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is synced to Swell eCommerce through APPSeCONNECT Dynamic Mapping Interface.
- Product Stock is synced from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to Swell Commerce, with the options to choose multiple variants of combinations:
- In Stock-Committed
- In Stock
- In Stock- Committed + Ordered
All the Swell eCommerce Sales Orders placed by the web customers are instantly synced as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Sales Orders.
(APPSeCONNECT decides the following aspects before putting it in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central:
- Determining the status of the order.
- All the customer details, item details, total order cost, customer payment method, tax information, order number.
- Exact value mapping of tax and shipping methods for proper order calculation.)
- Once Shipment/Order fulfillment is created in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, web users can instantly get the updated information and Shipment Tracking no. on Swell eCommerce by viewing the web order status which will be changed from ‘unfulfilled’ to “fulfilled”.
Your Business Data is in your own server
No Capital Expenditures
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
We are also listed in