Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Swell Commerce Integration
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with Swell Commerce
- SALES ORDER
- FULFILLMENT ADD
- Web customers can register online. All registration information like account information, contact information, billing & shipping address, etc. are synced from Swell eCommerce to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Customer Card.
- Existing web customer details are synced to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Customer Card.
- Enlist Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central items in Swell eCommerce store with all details.
- Categories and subcategories in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central are synced to Swell eCommerce along with pricing, weight, description, a short description and other specifications.
- Product prices in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central are synced as the standard item price in Swell eCommerce.
- Updates and modifications in item details are also synced to Swell eCommerce from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central warehouses are fully mapped with the Swell eCommerce website. Inventory from any desired warehouse or a cumulative stock from multiple warehouses in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is synced to Swell eCommerce through APPSeCONNECT Dynamic Mapping Interface.
- Product Stock is synced from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to Swell Commerce, with the options to choose multiple variants of combinations:
- In Stock-Committed
- In Stock
- In Stock- Committed + Ordered
- Determining the status of the order.
- All the customer details, item details, total order cost, customer payment method, tax information, order number.
- Exact value mapping of tax and shipping methods for proper order calculation.)
- Once Shipment/Order fulfillment is created in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, web users can instantly get the updated information and Shipment Tracking no. on Swell eCommerce by viewing the web order status which will be changed from ‘unfulfilled’ to “fulfilled”.
Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 product line first released in November 2016 which tried bringing all their CRM and ERP offerings to the cloud. Since then they have repackaged and updated their offerings multiple times. With every update, everyone in the ecosystem tried to join the dots between the pre-existing set of solutions like Dynamics CRM, GP, NAV, AX and the packages offered under the Dynamics 365 umbrella. This article will help you understand the ERP Offering Under Microsoft Dynamics 365!
On April 2nd, 2018 Dynamics 365 came out as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central which brings the full power of Microsoft Dynamics NAV to the cloud. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a coherent, all-in-one ERP solution which is designed for business organizations that are in need of managing their outgrowing accounting operations. Check it out now!
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.