Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Swell Commerce Integration
- SALES ORDER
- FULFILLMENT ADD
- Web customers can register online. All registration information like account information, contact information, billing & shipping address, etc. are synced from Swell eCommerce to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Customer Card.
- Existing web customer details are synced to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Customer Card.
- Enlist Microsoft Dynamics NAV items in the Swell eCommerce store with all details.
- Categories and subcategories in Microsoft Dynamics NAV are synced to Swell eCommerce along with pricing, weight, description, a short description and other specifications.
- Product prices in Microsoft Dynamics NAV are synced as the standard item price in Swell eCommerce.
- Updates and modifications in item details are also synced to Swell eCommerce from Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV warehouses are fully mapped with the Swell eCommerce website. Inventory from any desired warehouse or a cumulative stock from multiple warehouses in Microsoft Dynamics NAV is synced to Swell eCommerce through APPSeCONNECT Dynamic Mapping Interface.
- Product Stock is synced from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to Swell Commerce, with the options to choose multiple variants of combinations:
- In Stock-Committed
- In Stock
- In Stock- Committed + Ordered
- All the Swell eCommerce Sales Orders placed by the web customers are instantly synced as Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- Determining the status of the order.
- All the customer details, item details, total order cost, customer payment method, tax information, order number.
- Exact value mapping of tax and shipping methods for proper order calculation.)
- Once Shipment/Order fulfillment is created in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, web users can instantly get the updated information and Shipment Tracking no. on Swell eCommerce by viewing the web order status which will be changed from ‘unfulfilled’ to “fulfilled”.
Elevate your nutrition supplement webstore! Explore trends, backend integration, and innovations for success in the health and wellness eCommerce landscape.
For more than two decades, Microsoft Dynamics NAV has served as a reliable backend system for countless small and medium businesses. But Microsoft finally ended support for Dynamics NAV on
Frisco, Texas – 30 November, 2023 – APPSeCONNECT, a leading provider of integration solutions, is excited to announce that it has been recognized as the highest-rated and most popular Integration
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.