Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Zoho Commerce Integration
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with Zoho Commerce
- Online registered customer’s general information and address details are synced from Zoho Commerce to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central automatically.
- In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, one generic Customer is maintained. This means B2C customers are supported using a one-time customer within Business Central. (the individual customer information, as well as their address details, are stored within the ERP helping each organization to capture accurate details.)
- Customer updates and modifications are also synced in Zoho Commerce from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Orders are synced from Zoho Commerce to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and transmitted to the Sales Order section. APPSeCONNECT decides the following aspects before putting it in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central:
- Determining the status of the order.
- All the customer details, item details, total order cost, customer payment method, tax information, order number.
- Exact value mapping of tax and shipping methods for proper order calculation.
- Shipment/Order fulfillment is created in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and can be synced as completed Shipment in Zoho Commerce.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central shipment tracking is synced as Delivery Note in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Products are synced to Zoho Commerce Store from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Cloud.
- Respective categories and subcategories in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central are also synced to Zoho Commerce along with pricing, weight, description, a short description and other specifications.
- The product prices are taken by the pricing set up in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and are synced as the standard item price in Zoho Commerce.
- Item details update and modifications are also synced in Zoho Commerce from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- The latest stock value is synced from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to Zoho Commerce.
Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 product line first released in November 2016 which tried bringing all their CRM and ERP offerings to the cloud. Since then they have repackaged and updated their offerings multiple times. With every update, everyone in the ecosystem tried to join the dots between the pre-existing set of solutions like Dynamics CRM, GP, NAV, AX and the packages offered under the Dynamics 365 umbrella. This article will help you understand the ERP Offering Under Microsoft Dynamics 365!
On April 2nd, 2018 Dynamics 365 came out as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central which brings the full power of Microsoft Dynamics NAV to the cloud. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a coherent, all-in-one ERP solution which is designed for business organizations that are in need of managing their outgrowing accounting operations. Check it out now!
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.