Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect Priority ERP with Shopify
Priority ERP and Shopify.
- Web customers register online in Shopify website will be synced back to Priority ERP along with customer details which include their billing and shipping addresses, contact information under customer section.
- Customer sync works bi-directionally. Existing customer details can be synced back to Shopify.
- As per business requirement, the connector can be configured to sync guest customer information such as contact and address information, to Priority ERP with a different Customer Code for easy tracking, merchants can plan further marketing activity to these guest customers based on their contact info.
- Web Customers: All the Shopify sales orders placed by web customers will instantly be converted into Priority ERP.
- Guest Customers: All the web sales orders placed by the guest customers will also be transformed into Priority ERP against a default customer code along with the billing/shipping address.
- Payment method: APPSeCONNECT will sync back payment method from Shopify to Priority ERP in Sales. In case of online payment, online payment transaction ID will be synced back to Priority ERP sales order along with payment mode (PayPal/Authorize.Net, etc.) providing an option to Priority user to charge the corresponding payment gateway website/provider.
- Value mapping of tax and shipping charges: Exact value mapping of tax and shipping charges are ensured for proper order total calculation while converting web orders into Priority sales orders.
- Product details which are saved in Priority ERP under product part catalog can be synced to Shopify.
- Item sync works bidirectionally between Shopify and Priority ERP.
- Update in product details on Shopify can be instantly reflected in Priority ERP part Catalogue.
- Download existing items to Priority ERP in just one click.
- Stock Updates which happen in Priority through Inventory Count will be synced back to Shopify website.
- APPSeCONNECT allows the different combination of Stock Sync from Priority to Shopify and there are options to choose multiple variants of the combination:
- In Stock – Committed
- In Stock
- In Stock – Committed + Ordered
Your Business Data is in your own server
No Capital Expenditures
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
We are also listed in