With APPSeCONNECT's custom integration capabilities, Brindisa has centralized all their business data and streamlined all their business processes in no time!
Brindisa is a story of Spanish food. The company name comes from the Spanish word 'brindis' meaning to raise a toast. Brindisa believes in making a healthier world by providing the most hygienic varieties of food. They have been in the line of business for over 30 years and have celebrated the cultures and food of Spain.
Brindisa is a wholesale business that provides quality product to the finest restaurants and food halls of the country. They also have a retail line of business and use Shopify eCommerce as their storefront. To maintain their inventory and the back-office processes, Brindisa used Microsoft Dynamics GP as their ERP tool. Also, they had a running third-party integration based on e-connect for their wholesale vertical (POS, etc.). To streamline their processes and integrate all their business applications, they were in need of a smart and robust integration platform.
- Seamlessly integrating Shopify eCommerce with Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Since they had a wholesale line of business as well as a retail line of business, Brindisa needed a central information hub for all the business data they had i.e. Sales Orders, Invoices, Stock Updates, Items, etc. from all the channels.
- Gift message pop-up enabled.
- Managing discounts, price lists, freight charges, was a tedious task.
Integration : Shopify and Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Seamless integration between Shopify and SAP Business One.
- Centralized information and data center to compile wholesale as well as retail line of business processes including Sales Orders, Invoices, Stock Updates, Items, etc. from all the channels.
- Gift message pop-up for notifications on delivery, shipment details, etc.
- Custom integration capabilities enhanced for managing discounts, price lists, freight charges, etc.
- Centralized place for information.
- Reduced manual effort and updates.
- More focus on selling and less on managing.
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Saved a lot of time and resources due to efficient real-time data exchange.
- A perpetual rate of business growth.
- Bi-Directional sync.
- Comprehensive features and functionalities.
- Deeper integration, scalable and customizable.
- Fully Automated Sync in Real Time.
- A robust and easy-to-use platform with experienced professionals.
- Software scalability, support for eCommerce Growth.
- Geographic expansion is facilitated.
- Improved efficiency in business processes.
- A boost in the productivity of employees.
- Quick implementation and affordable solution.
Products and Services:
Spanish Foods, Spanish Wines, Delis, Gastronomy, Artisan Foods, and Spanish Cuisine, Iberico Hams, rare Spanish cheeses, fish, etc.