With APPSeCONNECT, Enkador has been able to work on a completely stable B2B website and reach out to more customers in Ecuador.
ENKADOR SA has been in the Ecuadorian market since 1975. It is a company which produces, processes, installs, operates and manages industrial plants that fabricate and manufacture chemical, synthetic, artificial and natural fibers and filaments. With growing business over time, Enkador has reached out to more verticals.
Although Enkador has been an old player in the market, but they had restricted growth as their reach was limited. They were operating in a pure offline model due to unpopularity of ecommerce in their vertical. They were in need of a completely functional eCommerce website to emerge as a big player in their vertical in Ecuador. They opted for using Magento as their storefront. Also, they were using SAP ERP. Consequently, they were in need of a smart and intelligent ERP-Ecommerce integration platform to seamlessly transfer and maintain data between the applications.
- Due to the initial vertical-based unpopularity of eCommerce, Enkador's static website was not functional enough to meet up with the growing eCommerce demands and marketing challenges. They needed a more SEO-friendly, stable solution to meet the reach for marketing needs as well as B2B business scenarios/functionalities.
- With the use of multiple business applications, the real-time price simulation for B2B customers from SAP ERP to Magento was a necessity.
- Real-time B2B customer inclusion/exclusion for specific products needed to be reflected in Magento from SAP ERP.
- Maintaining a multilingual store - able to cater to a large audience.
- Manual data entry and duplicate data created more issues and cost.
Integration: Magento with SAP All In One
- After knowing about all their requirements and evaluating a lot of platforms, APPSeCONNECT suggested Enkador to use the Magento 2 eCommerce platform. The Magento experts at APPSeCONNECT helped them adopt the B2B ecommerce portal.
- To meet the B2B requirements on their website, APPSeCONNECT provided the B2B Mage solution which constituted all the B2B functionalities
- With a seamless and efficient application integration, real-time price simulation was enabled from SAP ERP to Magento to be assigned to the customers.
- The highly demanded B2B customer inclusion/exclusion feature for certain products was easily enabled as per the business requirements.
- To be able to reach out to a larger proportion of prospected buyers, the website was designed on a multilingual architecture.
- Discount management was easy and automatic with bi-directional data sync from SAP ERP to Magento.
- Real-time invoice/accounts statement in Magento was enabled from SAP ERP, for convenience.
- Improved efficiency in sales and inventory management between SAP ERP and Magento ecommerce.
- End to End Mapping of business objects between Magneto and SAP ERP.
- Attaining a completely new and efficient online web store.
- Achieving popularity in Ecuador as an eCommerce platform.
- Huge difference in orders on the online store as compared as compared to the previous offline model.
- Able to cater to a larger market by being present in multiple languages.
- Seamless data sync between Magento and SAP All In One.
- Ensured end-user satisfaction.
- Higher order fulfillment ratios.
- Huge saving in time and resources due to efficient Real-time data exchange.
- Streamlined business operations.
- Complete elimination of manual data entry and reduced data duplication.
- A perpetual rate of business growth.
- Bi-Directional sync.
- Comprehensive features and functionalities.
- Deeper integration, scalable and customizable.
- Fully Automated Sync in Real Time.
- A robust and easy-to-use platform.
- Software Scalability, support for eCommerce Growth
- Geographic expansion is facilitated.
- Improved efficiency in business processes.
- A boost in the productivity of employees.
- Quick implementation and affordable solution.
Products and Services:
Filaments Textiles / Cleaning products MICROLIMPIA / Recycling Products and Byproducts.
General Manager, Enkador SA
In-depth knowledge of Magento and SAP from the implementation team helped us out greatly in our customization with SAP and Magento. APPSeCONNECT is a serious company that can be trusted to carry out complex projects. Even with many unforeseen integration problems, they will deliver as promised. In Latin America, e-commerce is just beginning and there was not much know-how locally to implement a project of such complexity. APPSeCONNECT's solution has helped us stay way ahead of our competition in delivering high value to our customers. Ease of use and response time of the solution were paramount for us and APPSeCONNECT nailed it! Just a few months gong live, we already have very positive reviews from our customer base regarding the solution. Overall, we have improved customer satisfaction and company productivity. A definite business enabler.