With APPSeCONNECT, Enkador has been able to work on a completely stable B2B website and reach out to more customers in Ecuador.
- Due to the initial vertical-based unpopularity of eCommerce, Enkador’s static website was not functional enough to meet up with the growing eCommerce demands and marketing challenges. They needed a more SEO-friendly, stable solution to meet the reach for marketing needs as well as B2B business scenarios/functionalities.
- With the use of multiple business applications, the real-time price simulation for B2B customers from SAP ERP to Magento was a necessity.
- Real-time B2B customer inclusion/exclusion for specific products needed to be reflected in Magento from SAP ERP.
- Maintaining a multilingual store – able to cater to a large audience.
- Manual data entry and duplicate data created more issues and cost.
- After knowing about all their requirements and evaluating a lot of platforms, APPSeCONNECT suggested Enkador to use the Magento 2 eCommerce platform. The Magento experts at APPSeCONNECT helped them adopt the B2B ecommerce portal.
- To meet the B2B requirements on their website, APPSeCONNECT provided the B2B Mage solution which constituted all the B2B functionalities
- With a seamless and efficient application integration, real-time price simulation was enabled from SAP ERP to Magento to be assigned to the customers.
- The highly demanded B2B customer inclusion/exclusion feature for certain products was easily enabled as per the business requirements.
- To be able to reach out to a larger proportion of prospected buyers, the website was designed on a multilingual architecture.
- Discount management was easy and automatic with bi-directional data sync from SAP ERP to Magento.
- Real-time invoice/accounts statement in Magento was enabled from SAP ERP, for convenience.
- Improved efficiency in sales and inventory management between SAP ERP and Magento ecommerce.
- End to End Mapping of business objects between Magneto and SAP ERP.
- Attaining a completely new and efficient online web store.
- Achieving popularity in Ecuador as an eCommerce platform.
- Huge difference in orders on the online store as compared as compared to the previous offline model.
- Able to cater to a larger market by being present in multiple languages.
- Seamless data sync between Magento and SAP All In One.
- Ensured end-user satisfaction.
- Higher order fulfillment ratios.
- Huge saving in time and resources due to efficient Real-time data exchange.
- Streamlined business operations.
- Complete elimination of manual data entry and reduced data duplication.
- A perpetual rate of business growth.
- Bi-Directional sync.
- Comprehensive features and functionalities.
- Deeper integration, scalable and customizable.
- Fully Automated Sync in Real Time.
- A robust and easy-to-use platform.
- Software Scalability, support for eCommerce Growth.
- Geographic expansion is facilitated.
- Improved efficiency in business processes.
- A boost in the productivity of employees.
- Quick implementation and affordable solution.
Manufacturing & Distribution
Products and Services:
Filaments Textiles / Cleaning products MICROLIMPIA / Recycling Products and Byproducts.