What are the sync features that are included in SAP S/4 HANA and Shopify integration via APPSeCONNECT?
Following are the sync features that are included SAP S/4 HANA and Shopify integration via APPSeCONNECT:
- Customer master: All the master data stored in SAP. We can integrate this for the initial upload. Once the customers are registering in Shopify we can create these accounts in SAP. Data transfer is bidirectional.
- Product load: All the item master data available in SAP and the same data needs to be present in Shopify. If any new products are added to SAP, we can create these products in Shopify through our integration.
- Inventory upload: Inventory data maintained in SAP. Within SAP some orders are created by the support team or via call center, so we need to update the same inventory information in Shopify. This will help to avoid the delay in delivering the products.
- Price Upload: Prices are changed time to time nowadays. we need to maintain this price information in Shopify. By this integration, we will upload the prices in a periodic manner so it will help to avoid price mismatches.
- Delivery and Invoice information: Delivery and Invoice are created in SAP. Once delivery is created in SAP, we can upload the same to Shopify including the tracking number. Similarly, we can create the invoice information to Shopify.
To know more, click here