With the help of APPSeCONNECT integration, Fiberlay Inc., an industry leading material provider was able to streamline all their business processes efficiently and excelled in their vertical with error-free data management.
Founded in the early 1950's, Fiberlay has grown to become a leading wholesale/retail distributor of fiberglass supplies including epoxy and polyester resins, casting and molding supplies, abrasives, safety supplies and composite materials. Over 60 years as a leading material solutions company based in Florida, USA. Fiberlay Inc. carries over 18,000 products to cater to its customers. Their experienced staff can help with technical questions or assist in finding the correct product for any application. With over 12 locations worldwide and competitive pricing, Fiberlay is the one-stop-shop for all the project needs.
Fiberlay was using Microsoft Dynamics NAV as their back-end ERP system and employed Magento eCommerce as their storefront. Due to a large amount of orders, Fiberlay needed to manage and maintain its processes efficiently. Also, they needed to streamline their operations and bring consolidated data under a single roof. For this, Fiberlay wanted to integrate all its disparate applications via a smart and robust integration platform.
- Setting up a perfect eCommerce store.
- Integrating Magento eCommerce with Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP.
- Manual entry of sales orders.
- Inefficient stock management.
- No data transparency in business.
Integrating Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP with Magento eCommerce via APPSeCONNECT
- Front web development for Magento eCommerce.
- Seamless data integration between Magento eCommerce and Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Automated order sync between applications.
- More efficient stock control and management.
- Accurate and stringent management of payments against orders and streamlined operations between accounting and ERP systems.
- Uniquely designed business flow to suit the requirements with a strong and reliable integration architecture.
- Streamlined business operations and processes.
- Reduced manual effort and updates.
- Stronger customer relationship.
- Completely seamless integration of applications.
- Easy and automated management of sales orders.
- Speed in operations noticed.
- More time on innovating, less on managing.
- Improved efficiency and productivity.
- Saved a lot of time and resources due to efficient real-time data exchange.
- A perpetual rate of business growth.
- Proactive support during implementation and post-implementation process.
- Very open communication.
- Proven solution - deemed to provide the best!
- Flexible solution.
- Comprehensive features and functionalities.
- Deeper integration, scalable and customizable.
- Fully automated sync in real-time.
- A robust and easy-to-use platform with experienced professionals.
- Software Scalability, support for eCommerce Growth.
- Geographic expansion is facilitated.
- A boost in the productivity of employees.
- Quick implementation and an affordable solution.
Material solution and distributors
Products and Services:
Wholesale/retail distributor of fiberglass supplies, epoxy and polyester resins, casting and molding supplies, abrasives, safety supplies and composite materials.