Company: Henri Lloyd Australia
Head Office: Naremburn, Australia
About the Company:
Henri Lloyd, a British Sailing Heritage brand founded by Henri Strzelecki in 1963, was established over five decades of formidable global reputation for innovative design and quality of premium sailing and lifestyle clothing. They specialize in sailing, yachting and golfing apparel and have presence in 35+ countries. Today their brand is the choice of modern champions, including three-times Olympic Gold Medalist Ben Ainslie CBE, Americas’s Cup yacht crews, Australian super maxi Wild Oats XI who is the current race record holder of the Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race, as well as Formula One Team Lotus F1 Team.
Henry Lloyd Australia has two physical signature stores and an online store for catering to customers from both Australia and New Zealand.
Integrating Shopify with SAP Business One
- 900 + SKUs (items with variants) in SAP that needed to stay updated in Shopify too with the latest price and inventory value.
- Online orders placed by customers from Australia and New Zealand to be synced to SAP against two specific Business Partners.
- The physical shops use Shopify POS, so the orders from the physical stores also needed to be synced to SAP Business One.
- For online payments, Invoice needed to be created in SAP and transaction id from the payment also had to be recorded in SAP Business One.
- They had products with multiple variants but they did not maintain parent items in SAP. All they had were individual Item Master Data for each variant. But in Shopify for listing a product, a parent item had to be created with variants.
- The stock and prices had to be updated in Shopify in real time.
- Orders had to be synced to SAP Business One against a specific Business Partner based on which country the order was being placed from.
How APPSeCONNECT solved it:
- APPSeCONNECT is highly flexible and configurable. The integration was configured to create orders in SAP intelligently against the specific Business Partner based on the Shipping Address Country. Even orders from the POS of the physical stores flowed into SAP Business One in real time.
- A table was maintained in SAP to maintain the SAP item code, web parent item id and web variant item id so that APPSeCONNECT could identify the items and sync stock and price updates to Shopify in real-time.
- As soon as online payments were made A/R Invoices were created in SAP with the transaction id recorded in the Payment Means section.
- No human intervention was required, yet any inventory or pricing updation in SAP was reflected in Shopify within seconds.
- Completely automated order flow system which ensured the online order details were in SAP for processing by the responsible team without any delay.
- It increased the productivity of their back office team by not having to manually manage data interaction between the two applications.
“We had been looking for a long time for a good, reliable system to integrate our online store, using Shopify, with our warehouse and accounting system, that uses SAP B1. I have been very pleased with the end result that works well and is an easy process to follow. Orders, Invoices, Incoming Payments and Inventory are all synced in real time. The implementation took a bit longer than planned due to some situation issues but APPSeCONNECT were able to work with us to bring the project to fruition. They were respectful, helpful and pleasant to work with at all times.”
Henri Lloyd , Australia
Connect. Integrate. Automate
Try APPSeCONNECT FREE for 30 Days