Henri Lloyd, a Lifestyle and Sailing Clothing Company automated their warehouse and accounting system to streamline orders, invoices, incoming payments and inventory.
Henri Lloyd, a British Sailing Heritage brand founded by Henri Strzelecki in 1963, was established over five decades of the formidable global reputation for innovative design and quality of premium sailing and lifestyle clothing. They specialize in sailing, yachting and golfing apparel and have a worldwide presence.
I have been very pleased with the end result that works well and is an easy process to follow. We had been looking a long time for a good, reliable system to integrate our online store, using Shopify, with our warehouse and accounting system, that uses SAP B1. I have been very pleased with the end result that works well and is an easy process to follow. Orders, Invoices, Incoming Payments, and Inventory are all synced in real time. The implementation took a bit longer than planned due to some situation issues but the APPSeCONNECT team was able to work with us to bring the project to fruition. They were respectful, helpful and pleasant to work with at all times.
Henri Lloyd is a retail destination, a curation of products from around the world, a community and a culture representing fashion, innovation, and lifestyle. Today the brand is the choice of modern champions. With its large customer base, over 900 product SKUs with multiple variants had to be updated in their eCommerce platform from their back-end ERP. To manage all this data efficiently, they needed to adopt business application integration.
- Products with multiple variants did not have their respective parent items in SAP there were individual Item Master Data for each variant. However, in Shopify, a parent item had to be created with variants. for listing a product.
- Real-time data sync/update of Stock and Prices had to be constant in Shopify.
- Orders had to be synced to SAP Business One against a specific Business Partner based on the country the order was being placed from.
Integrating Shopify with SAP Business One via APPSeCONNECT,
- Automated and seamless data flow between Shopify and SAP Business One.
- As soon as online payments were made A/R Invoices were created in SAP with the transaction ID recorded in the Payment Means section.
- The integration was configured to create orders in SAP intelligently against the specific Business Partner based on the Shipping Address Country. Even orders from the POS of the physical stores flowed into SAP Business One in real time.
- A table was configured in SAP to maintain the SAP item code, web parent item ID and web variant item ID so that APPSeCONNECT could identify the items and sync stock and price updates to Shopify in real-time.
- Online orders placed by customers from Australia and from New Zealand are synced to SAP against two different Business Partners.
- No human intervention required for data exchange between applications anymore.
- Inventory or Pricing update in SAP is reflected in Shopify within seconds.
- 900+ SKUs (items with variants) in SAP are updated in Shopify too with the latest price and inventory value.
- The physical Henri Lloyd shops use Shopify POS, so the orders from the physical stores are also synced to SAP Business One.
- Completely automated order flow system which ensures the online order details are in SAP for processing without any delay.
- Increased productivity of the back office team for not having to manually manage data interaction between the two apps.
- A highly flexible and configurable solution.
- Easy to use and an experienced team to guide you through every step.
- Fully automated real-time sync process without any manual intervention.
- End to end mapping between various connection points.
- Highly scalable software and capable of adapting to complex scenarios.