Generating more revenue for online store is no doubt the most important goal of any ecommerce business. This goal can only be met by careful planning and proper implementation.
So, how can you properly plan to reach the goal? What happens if the goal does not meet the requirement? We know that you cannot reach the goal unless you have a plan, unless you have a strategy.
Reaching revenue goals of your ecommerce business can be done by several ways. These are some of them:
- Free Shipping offers: Free Shipping always works. You can increase your sales order value by offering free shipping for orders that reach a certain goal. For example, if you want to increase your order value to be $100 then you may offer free shipping for your users buying products worth $100 and more.
- Checkout Process should be simple: Leonardo da Vinci said “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” People appreciate simplicity. While going through the checkout process, if they feel any difficulties, then they will leave your store without purchasing anything. One of the surveys declared that there is approximately 60% bounce rate at the time of checkout. So checkout process should be simple and user-friendly.
- Wider variety of Payment option: Your online ecommerce store should have wider variety of options so that no customers leave your store without purchasing. Today, customers prefer simple payment methods, so you can add PayPal or Visa online or Cash on delivery option.
- Customer Reviews: According to a Survey of Nielsen approx. 88% people look for reviews before purchasing online. So it can be beneficial for your ecommerce business. Whenever you will add a testimonial page or reviews of products, then customers will automatically trust your products. These are some of the benefits of customer review.
a) Free Advertising
b) Improved search engine results pages
c) Closer relation with Customer.
- Display Trademark or Trustmark Prominent Logo: Any ecommerce website should be trusted, especially for those people who don’t want to purchase products online. If you show a trademark logo then visitors will surely trust your site. Earning and adding these trademarks or logos will ease many customers’ worries and make them finalize their transaction.
You may also like:
1) Secrets to a Successful E-Commerce Business (Video)
2) Roadmap for a Trustworthy E-Commerce Website
3) 5 ways big data analytics can help your ecommerce business
4)5 Useful Marketing Tools for ecommerce Merchants
If you are an eCommerce merchant and looking to complete commerce sales processing through your ERP or CRM, we have the right solution for you – APPSeCONNECT, world’s easiest solution to integrate your ERP, eCommerce and CRM and help you grow your business.