WooCommerce is a WordPess based ecommerce platform and Square is a point of sales software for accepting both online and offline payments. Now you can integrate these together and manage inventory seamlessly between your offline and online stores as well as use Square as your payment gateway.
- A Square account (Square payments only available for the U.S. and Canada)
- Woocommerce version 2.6 or higher
- Use Square as a payment gateway at your online store as well as a POS for your offline store
- Accept all major credit cards with Square and WooCommerce
- Both way auto as well as manual syncing of inventory
In order to integrate, please follow the process:
Buy and download the Square extension for WooCommerce. You can create a free WooCommerce account.
Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the file you downloaded with Choose File.
Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Integrations, here you will need to authenticate your Square account with WooCommerce
After you click Connect with Square you will be required to allow some permissions for WooCommerce
After your account is authenticated, go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Integration again and fill up all the required fields to configure Square.
Finally, you can make Square as the Payment option for your WooCommerce from the Checkout panel
You can get more info from the official documentation
APPSeCONNECT helps you to Connect all your Ecommerce stores, CRM, POS, Marketplace accounts and back office ERP under one single platform and help them talk to each other. Click here for a Free Trial