In the modern era, everyone loves innovation. It increases your chances to react to changes and discover new opportunities. It can also help foster a competitive advantage as it allows you to build better products and services for your customers.
We have many companies that provide an ERP platform to handle the internal needs of the organization. SAP ECC is one of the most popular among them – it is a next-generation business suite designed to run simple in a digital economy. It is built on the in-memory computing platform. It fundamentally redefines how enterprise software creates value across industries with instant insight. Being an enterprise solution, SAP ECC aims at providing the power to the hands of its users which they can leverage to achieve perpetual business success.
Apart from all these, SAP ECC provides its users the ultimate mobility in their back-end business processes, allowing them to connect all critical business processes together and turn real-time data into successful decision making and the most efficient actions. On the other hand, Amazon Seller Central is one of the best and most famous eCommerce platforms/marketplaces in the industry and is almost always the first go choice for business owners who want to explore the digital commerce arena. Connecting SAP ECC with Amazon Seller Central increases the overall productivity of any e-commerce business.
APPSeCONNECT has been working with the SAP ECC and Amazon Seller Central integration for quite some time now, delivering unparalleled service via its offerings. Below given are the modules that will be synced with this integration:
SAP ECC + Amazon Seller Central Integration
APPSeCONNECT helps you with various scenarios by which you can have customers synchronized between the SAP ECC environment along with the Amazon Marketplace Store. You can choose a combination based on your nature of business as well as specific needs.
- Sync Amazon Seller Central customer data from Order Information to SAP ECC as standalone customers having PII Information for FBM (Fulfilled by Merchant) with telephone number and for FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon) without a telephone number. Address Information can be saved in SAP ECC for the Orders syncing individually.
You can manage the entire structure and product listing on your Amazon Marketplace Store from within SAP ECC.
- Product listing
Products will be listed under Amazon Seller Central Categories and subcategories as associated in SAP ECC with pricing, weight, description, short description and other specifications. The product prices are taken by simulating the pricing procedure set up in SAP ECC. Simple and Variant products relationship can be maintained with APPSeCONNECT.
- Price Update
Item pricing will be shown at the Amazon Seller Central front end fetched from SAP ECC in real-time. The price is retrieved by simulating an order as it would have been created within SAP. This feature simulates the price using a pricing procedure defined in SAP ECC and gets up to date price. So Special discounts based on seasons or volume can all be calculated in SAP ECC and shown in real-time to a customer at the Amazon Seller Central front end.
- Images Product
Images can be uploaded in SAP ECC and synced to Amazon Seller Central. Product custom URLs if maintained in SAP can also be embedded into the Amazon product information page.
- FBA: Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) inventory availability can be maintained regardless of whether you are selling on Amazon’s website or through other retail channels.
- FBM: Amazon Seller Central will be updated with the latest stock value from ECC. The inventory is taken as the un-restricted quantity available in the configured plant and storage location within SAP corresponding to the Amazon store.
- Determining the status of the order.
- Determining the Shipping Status of the Order
- Determining the Create Date / Update Date / Shipping Date of the order
- Prime / Non-prime orders
- Any discounts determined in Amazon Seller Central which need to be passed to SAP
- Amazon Seller Central order number in the Purchase Order field of SAP order.
- APPSeCONNECT syncs customer, order, and item information such as:
- Item quantity
- Total order cost
- Customer payment method
- Tax information
- Order total calculation
Exact value mapping of tax and shipping methods are ensured for proper order total calculation while converting web orders into SAP ECC sales orders.
- Web order status update
In case of offline payment, the Invoice will be generated in SAP and APPSeCONNECT will be synced to Amazon Seller Central via IDOCs/PO/PI.
- FBM: Shipment/ Order fulfillment can be done in SAP ECC and the same can be synced back to Amazon Seller Central with Tracking Number and Carrier information.
- FBA: Shipping Labels can be printed as wells as FBA fees and Inventory Reports can be synced from Amazon to SAP ECC once the shipment reaches the Amazon Seller Central Warehouses. APPSeCONNECT will check Amazon FBA for shipment notices on orders that have been sent to FBA. It can be chosen once a day, every three hours, every eight hours and every twelve hours. When this scheduled appointment runs, if any shipment reports are found from FBA, they’ll be pulled into SAP ECC and the tracking details will be applied to those orders.
- The Financial Events and Transactions can be fetched from Amazon Seller Central and can be posted to SAP ECC according to the specific business requirements so that the accounting and tax system can be maintained correctly.
To know more about this integration, click here.
APPSeCONNECT is a smart and robust business application integration platform that seamlessly connects SAP ECC with the Amazon Seller Central platform to streamline operations and facilitate the free-flow of data. By moving into the region of iPaaS, APPSeCONNECT proves to be a best-in-the-class platform that easily connects systems and automates the business process.
Now, you can easily connect all your business applications under one single platform to automate the business process!
You may also like:
Ultimate Guide to Choose the Right ERP for your eCommerce Business
Salesforce Lightning Experience – How to Build Custom Pages
How to Connect Salesforce and Postman using REST API
Integrating SAP S/4 HANA with Magento eCommerce via APPSeCONNECT