Comapny: Kribha Handicrafts
Industry: Retail Headquarters: Mumbai, India Products/Services: Handmade apparel, metalware, jewelry, and home furnishings. Employees: 70 Partner: Altura Consulting Pvt. Ltd. www.altura.in
About the companyKribha Handicrafts is a marketplace to “Discover Unique Indian Products” including Handmade, Vintage, Ethnic, Organic and Natural products from India. Kribha Handicrafts is using SAP Business One for managing their back office activities and they were using Magento for their Online Store. But previously the data used in these two different platforms are entered and maintained separately. These activities involve huge operating cost for data re-entry and the chances of data redundancy and error due to this human involvement are high. One of the key requirements that Kribha Handicrafts was searching for in a fully integration solution that integrates their SAP Business One with Magento Online Store seamlessly. After evaluating APPSeCONNECT, Kribha Handicrafts has made their decision in a very short time towards our Integration Solution. All the business requirements matched with the out of the box integration touch points of APPSeCONNECT. We have successfully completed the APPSeCONNECT implementation with our product Reseller Partner Altura Consulting Pvt. Ltd. We are very happy to see that SAP has published the Kribha Handicrafts project as a SAP Customer Success Story. Craftsvilla.com is a large online marketplace, selling handmade apparel, metalware, jewelry, and home furnishings sourced from artisans across India. Set up and managed by Kribha Handicrafts Pvt. Ltd., the Web site offers more than 50,000 products from over 1,000 sellers. Planning to double its product range, the company is crafting its future success by integrating Web store and warehouse management with the SAP® Business One application.
Integrating e-commerce with business operations
- Support e-commerce growth and streamline logistics and inventory management.
- Eliminate redundant processes and duplication of data entry.
- Improve decision making with consolidated, real-time business intelligence.
- Proven track record and ability to deliver an end-to-end solution.
- Ease of integration with legacy Web-store and warehouse-management software.
- Software scalability, supporting e-commerce growth and geographic expansion.
- Comprehensive experience in SAP® software implementations and particular expertise with the SAP Business One application.
- Focus on small and midsize businesses.
- Reduced business complexity with integrated and automated financial management that incorporates all key accounting processes.
- Improved transparency in sales and purchase data, cash-flow management, and inventory control in near-real time.
- Increased capabilities for order processing and handling by 80%–85%, by reducing orderprocessing time by one day.
- Increased conversion of Web site traffic to actual sales by 150%.
- Increase the product portfolio on the Web site.
- Open offices in Thailand, Singapore, and Indonesia and launch craftsvilla.com in these new markets.
- Continue to leverage SAP Business One and benefit from automatic tax calculations as well as multicurrency transactions.
Connect. Integrate. Automate
Try APPSeCONNECT FREE for 30 Days