Michael Miller Fabrics was started in the spring of 1999 by Michael Steiner and Kathy Miller to showcase their abilities in the fabrication industry
This startup, like many others, saw many ups and downs in the first year. They struggled with limited funding options but kept going and became one of the renowned names in the Fabrics Industry across the USA.
Michael Miller Fabrics has expanded its operations and has grown into a leading supplier of fabrics in a vast number of stores across 51 states. They are a highly dedicated and enthusiastic team which is closely monitoring the quality if their product-line and to better cater to the needs of their customers.
With sheer courage and wisdom of their industry, Michael Miller Fabrics grew out to be a major supplier of fabric in the United States. It has increased its efficiency and productivity by integrating their Magento Enterprise Store with their SAP Business One ERP. They were in need of a smart and robust application integration platform to streamline their businesses.
- Establishing automatic data synchronization between Magento and SAP Business One for Customers, Items, Orders, Inventory, Delivery and Invoice.
- Contact Person structure of SAP Business One in Magento.
- Managing both B2B and B2C business scenarios.
- B2C - Sales Order needed to sync from Magento to SAP B1; B2B - Orders needed to sync from SAP B1 to Magento.
- Ability to sync ERP items to Magento as Simple, Configurable, Bundled, Grouped Products.
- Real-time stock update from SAP Business One to Magento.
- Expected delivery date from Purchase Cycle.
- Support and sync of Item Group Specific Pricing, Company Specific Pricing and many other pricing and discount option in Magento which are available in SAP Business One.
Integration: Magento with SAP Business One ERP
- Magento Enterprise Store successfully synced with SAP Business One ERP system.
- Establishing automatic data synchronization for Customers, Items, Orders, Inventory, Delivery and Invoice.
- Real Time Data Sync for certain critical areas such as Stock Update, Shipment Update, etc.
- Bi-Directional Sync supporting both B2C and B2B scenarios.
- Ability to get/post data from Sales, Inventory Management, Accounting and Purchase Cycle of SAP Business One.
- Increased productivity and effectiveness of back office team.
- Elimination of manual data entry.
- Huge saving in time and resources.
- End-to-end mapping of business objects
- Efficient Real-time data exchange.
- Reduced data redundancy.
- Supporting the data sync based on the nature of business operation.
- Mapping of business processes between offline and online system.
- Additional time for MMF to focus on order processing, production and purchase planning.
- Supporting the business growth by providing the option to adjust the sync performance as per the need.
- A robust and easy-to-use platform enabling fully automated sync.
- Fully automated sync in real-time
- Software Scalability, support for eCommerce Growth
- Geographic expansion is facilitated.
- Improved efficiency in business processes.
- A boost in the productivity of employees.
- A highly flexible and customizable solution capable of adapting to future complex scenarios.
- Quick implementation and an affordable solution.
New York, USA
Products and Services:
Different varieties of fabrics
"We’ve had the pleasure of working with the InSync team for about 4 years now and couldn’t be more satisfied with their friendly staff and the level of service they provide. They are efficient, professional, and consistently demonstrate their level of knowledge of the APPSeCONNECT product and how it relates to our SAP and Magento Enterprise platforms. Our SAP platform is highly customized and initially we had several concerns pertaining to the migration of APPSeCONNECT. The InSync team worked with us to roll back our concerns and handled our migration and upgrades effortlessly and seamlessly. They have a highly committed and talented staff so we’ve always reached out to the InSync team when faced with various technical issues because we value their opinions and always look to them first for guidance in providing solutions. We’re very happy with their response turnaround which leads to less down time for our customers. We are confident that we made the best decision in hiring InSync."