With APPSeCONNECT, Miraka has reduced its Order Processing time to a great extent and can now focus more on the company growth.
Miraka is a well established company in the New Zealand dairy-processing industry with strong values founded on the cultural beliefs of their owners. Miraka was founded in 2010 and the eight-year old export dairy processing industry has a global reach of 23 countries. Their milk supply comes from the 100 local farms within 85km of their Taupo factory.
Miraka is uniquely powered by sustainable and renewable geothermal energy, state-of the art manufacturing processes and has the capacity to process more than 250,000,000 litres of milk into powders and ultra heat traded (UHT) products every year.
With a large demand for their products and a huge market to cover, Miraka has come up Whaiora as their online business website. It is made using Shopify to cater to the growing need of their products. To manage their back-end systems, they employed Microsoft Dynamics NAV as their ERP tool. To achieve a perfect integration between applications and attain transparency and control over their processes, Miraka was in need of a strong and intelligent business application integration platform.
- Manual data-entry into systems was a daunting task.
- Data Redundancy and errors.
- Only validated customers by Miraka needed be synced to ERP.
- Location wise VAT posting was required.
- Financial transactions needed to be accurately recorded in Dynamics NAV.
- The ability to manage the online store directly from the central data repository of Dynamics NAV needed to be enabled.
Integration: Microsoft Dynamics NAV with Shopify
- After customer creation, only validated customers by Miraka would be synced to ERP.
- APPSeCONNECT automated the data flow between Shopify and NAV, with the sync processes running as fast as every 5 minutes.
- Real time data sync to reflect orders, order fulfillment in another platform.
- Easy availability of all financial records directly in NAV.
- Detailed error tracking and handling, coupled with stellar support.
- Order processing times have been greatly reduced.
- Seamless data sync between NAV and Shopify.
- Ensured end-user satisfaction.
- Higher order fulfillment ratios.
- Huge saving in time and resources due to efficient Real-time data exchange.
- Streamlined business operations.
- Complete elimination of manual data entry and reduced data duplication.
- A perpetual rate of business growth.
- Bi-Directional sync.
- Comprehensive features and functionalities.
- Deeper integration, scalable and customizable.
- Fully Automated Sync in Real Time.
- A robust and easy-to-use platform.
- Software Scalability, support for eCommerce Growth
- Geographic expansion is facilitated.
- Improved efficiency in business processes.
- A boost in the productivity of employees.
- Quick implementation and affordable solution.
Taupo, New Zealand
Products and Services:
Dairy, Dairy Ingredients, UHT Milk, and Whole Milk Powder
The software eliminates need for manual processing which saves time and potential errors. Despite time zone differences InSync responded to implementation issues quickly and communication was good. Early indications are that the product works as expected.