NaturesPlus automated various endpoints and systems in their organization to unlock greater efficiency and streamlined workflow accross all their brands.
Before internalizing the order fulfillment, NaturesPlus had engaged a third-party logistics company. The company had both B2B and B2C orders and was looking for a solid partner who could integrate their complicated SAP ERP environment with their Shopify store. Each brand would translate into a specific Shopify store and would differ slightly in terms of validations and product offerings.
Having the orders flow to SAP ERP and shipment information from SAP ERP back to Shopify was crucial for moving the fulfillment internally. The company also aimed at streamlining their inventory situation, as due to the pandemic situation their product sales were more than usual.
- Enable management of multiple brands with their own business rules and validations.
- Provide ease in managing product information along with associated attributes with Shopify.
- Provide the capacity for three-way integration among SAP ERP, ShipWorks, and Shopify for fulfillment.
- Help ensure compliance with Hempceutix products as per government rules on the sale of certain products.
- Assist in the handling of bundled products on Shopify and their integration.
- Provide a system to manage complicated pricing and discount structure within retail B2C orders.
- Help in handling fraudulent orders and ensuring that they are handled with delivery blocks within SAP ERP.
- Help manage complicated availability to promise quantity/inventory synchronization.
Using APPSeCONNECT, NaturesPlus was able to integrate their SAP ERP infrastructure with Shopify webstore across its brands. Following were the key integration points which were developed during this engagement.
- Seamless Data Integration -Enabled seamless data integration between SAP ERP and Shopify.
- Product Catalog Sync – Products across brands were synchronized with their respective webstore along with their attributes. The solution gave the company complete autonomy on when to switch off the visibility of the products on Shopify. Bundled products were also synchronized between the platforms.
- B2C order integration – Shopify orders were synchronized with SAP ERP. The integration took care of ensuring price match including certain prices which were determined on Shopify (such as Shipment cost).
- Order partners information – The order partners were picked from Shopify and sent across to SAP ERP at the order level. This included billing to and shipping to customer details.
- Fraudulent Order check – While integrating the Shopify orders, business logic was included to check if the order is fraudulent, if so, it was marked with delivery block along with elaborate fraudulent order check information.
- Inventory Sync – Available to promise quantity from SAP ERP was synchronized as inventory levels in Shopify.
- Price Sync – Product Prices were synchronized from SAP ERP, when the price is changed in Shopify the accurate prices will be synchronized back to Shopify along with their comparison at price.
- Shipment information Sync – When the order was shipped in SAP ERP, the carrier information along with tracking details were sent to Shopify. This helped notify the end customer along with a tracking link to their orders.
- Automate Complex Processes – Seamless end-to-end integration enabled automation of processes across all platforms.
- Process automation and business efficiency due to less manual work.
- Lower fulfillment cost due to internalization of warehousing function.
- Help provides a stronger customer relationship.
- Better customer satisfaction, due to shipment of orders placed the same day.
- A sharp reduction in order cancellation due to non-availability of products.
- Better financial reconciliation due to reporting at the order line-item level.
- Enhanced compliance by preventing shipping of fraudulent orders.
- Completely seamless integration of applications.
- Reduced shipping charges by three-way integration among SAP ERP, Shopify, and ShipWorks.
- More time for innovating, less on managing.
- Speed in operations noticed.
- Completely seamless integration of applications.
- A perpetual rate of business growth.
- Flexible mapping platform to handle multiple business entities.
- Go-live of integration solution without any downtime in the business.
- Detailed solution mapping for an optimized solution.
- Elaborate on automation and process validations.
- Proven solution – deemed to provide the best!
- Open communication.
- Proactive support during implementation and post-implementation process.
- Deeper integration, scalable and customizable.
- Fully automated sync in real-time.
- A robust and easy-to-use platform with experienced professionals.
- Software Scalability, support for eCommerce Growth.
- Geographic expansion is facilitated.
- A boost in the productivity of employees.
Melville, New York
Health, Wellness & Fitness
Products and Services:
Spiru-tein, Source of Life, Animal Parade, T-Male, AgeLoss, BrainCeutix, HempCeutix, and KetoLiving.