Company: Parrot SA
Micro-vertical: Hands-free, Loudspeaker, Miniature UAVs.
Headquarter: Paris, France
About the company
Parrot SA is a French wireless products manufacturer company based in Paris, France. It was founded in 1994 by Christine/M De Tourvel, Jean-Pierre Talvard and Henri Seydoux. Stock symbol on Paris stock exchange: PARRO and company is currently a member of the CAC Small 90.
Founded in 1994 by Henri Seydoux, Parrot creates, develops and markets advanced consumer technology products for Smartphones and tablets.
Parrot also offers the most extensive range of hands-free communication systems on the market for cars. Its globally recognised expertise in the fields of mobile connectivity and multimedia around Smartphones has positioned Parrot as a key player of in-car infotainment.
Integrating Prestashop E-commerce with SAP Business One
- Automatic synchronization of various websites using Prestashop.
- Eliminate manual data entry and duplicate data.
- Real-time data exchange to ensure online user’s satisfaction.
- Shipment has to be done automatically from SAP.
- One ERP database with 17 web-store.
- One ERP database with 3 separate Web-Instance.
- Sync with automated delivery management system.
- Update inventory instantly to all the store.
- Running sync processes between all the systems from a single APPSeCONNECT installation.
Performance was a big challenge.
- Implementing master business partner properties to new business partner for respective countries.
- Separate carrier for different country.
- Fully automated sync in real-time.
- End to end mapping between e-commerce and ERP business objects.
- Software scalability, e-commerce growth support and geographic expansion.
- Automated synchronization of the item information to Prestashop from legacy ERP system.
- Automated synchronization of special, tier and customer specific prices from legacy ERP system to Prestashop.
- Integrated and automated sales order processing in SAP B1
- Improved efficiency in sales and inventory management between ERP and e-commerce.
We chose InSync because we were looking for a partner who had a proven capability of delivering integration solution, also because InSync is a SAP Gold partner has successfully integrated more than 150 eCommerce stores.”
IT Project Leader / ERP Support
Future Plan is to improve business opportunities.
Connect. Integrate. Automate
Try APPSeCONNECT FREE for 30 Days