SAP Business ByDesign and Magento Integration
- Online registered B2C Customer information and address details from Magento are synced to SAP Business ByDesign as Business Partners.
- Alternately, in SAP Business ByDesign, generic Business Partners are maintained (all orders are synced against this particular Business Partner).
- Magento Orders placed by web customers are synced to SAP ByDesign as Sales Orders. (Items Selected, Discounts (if any), Billing and Shipping Addresses selected/entered at the time of the order are also synced to SAP ByDesign from Magento.) APPSeCONNECT passes accurate customer information, line-item details, etc. listed in the Magento order section to SAP ByDesign. The logistics team gets access to the orders ready for delivery using standard delivery transaction code.
- Exact value mapping of shipping methods/freight charges is ensured for proper order total calculation while converting Magento web orders into SAP ByDesign Sales Orders.
- Items are bi-directionally synced between SAP Business ByDesign and Magento eCommerce.These items are listed under Magento categories from SAP ByDesign Product Portfolio Section along with mandatory information like item SKU (material ID), name, description, dimension, other relevant processes (starting from Purchasing to Item Valuation), etc.
- Product prices are taken from the SAP Business ByDesign list price section and the same is reflected in Magento eCommerce as base price/unit price.
- Inventory Adjustment and stock updates in SAP Business ByDesign are synced to Magento Inventory for the respective products.
- Users can choose Service Location / Warehouses to increase the quantity from SAP ByDesign in Magento.
- Proper value mapping is done through the APPSeCONNECT Lookup mapping section (to map the warehouses between the respective platforms).
Seamless and automated data transfer between SAP Business One ERP and Magento is crucial. Check out this webinar to know all about SAP and Magento integration.
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.