SAP Business One and Zoho Desk Integration
- ACCOUNT & CONTACT
- SUPPORT TICKET
- The Account in ZOHO Desk will be added as Customer details under Business Partner Master Data in SAP Business One.
- Contact will be added as a Contact Person in the same Business Partner Master Data.
- Similarly, Customer details which are added in SAP Business One or existing customer details as Business Partner under Business Partner Master Data will be synced to Zoho Desk.
- Products in Zoho Desk can be added to SAP B1 under Item Master Data as new items. Similarly, new items in SAP B1 under Item Master Data can be added to Zoho Desk to ensure Product availability in both applications. The products in either of the case are added with their respective prices. Existing products in Zoho Desk can be synced back to SAP B1.
- Zoho Desk support Tickets will be added as Service Call under Service Module in SAP B1.
- Support Ticket Updates or Comments will be added in SAP Business One under Service Call as Resolution which will be synced to Zoho Desk and will be available as Resolution under Tickets.
- Service Call status in SAP Business One will be added as Ticket status in Zoho Desk to update or close the Support Ticket.
SAP Business One is one of the most widely used ERP systems around the globe that caters to its users with a varied set of offerings. On the other hand, to maintain the help desk services, we have ZOHO Desk – a web-based software that acts as a help desk unit. APPSeCONNECT feels happy to let the world know that the ZOHO Desk + SAP Business One integration has been listed as an extension in the ZOHO Marketplace. Check out the full article here!
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.