Shark Gaming saves over 20 hours of administration per week by automating their business processes through APPSeCONNECT and streamling order fulfilment!
Shark Gaming is one of the leading gaming retailers in Denmark. They are one of the most innovative and successful system builders in the gaming computer industry today with 50,000 + customers and their online store getting 100+ every day.
It is easy to use, and the price seems fair. Their customer support is great and they will fix any issue. Saving of approx. 20 hours of administration a week.
Daniel Gerhardt (CEO)
Shark Gaming’s Magento site caters to two Nordic countries – Denmark and Sweden. 100+ orders came in every day and all of them needed to be available in their backend ERP system Microsoft Dynamics NAV regularly for their back-office team to fulfill the orders. Just not orders but several other sets of data also needed to be exchanged between the two disconnected systems.
- With a small team, manual feeding of data into two systems was a challenging and cumbersome task.
- ‘Warranty’ was maintained as an inventory item in NAV since the beginning, but it had to be maintained on Magento as a non-inventory item so that it could not run out of stock.
- Manual data used to lead to delayed shipment.
- With 100+ orders coming in every day, the inventory had to be manually updated on the online store quite frequently.
Integrating Microsoft Dynamics NAV with Magento via APPSeCONNECT,
- Automated information flow between the Magento online store and NAV ERP.
- ‘Warranty’ is listed as an inventory item in Magento to maintain consistency with the practice on the NAV side, but its stock value is constantly updated with a high value so that it never runs out of stock.
- Inventory of items is updated in Magento every 5 minutes.
- Manual data exchange between the two systems is no longer required.
- Item price changes and inventory updates are seamlessly updated on Magento.
- Shipment and tracking details are updated without any delay.
- A streamlined and automated system has helped Shark Gaming save a significant amount of time and money.
- Order processing time has been greatly reduced.
- 20+ hours of administrative work is saved every week. They can now utilize that time to focus more on productive tasks and company growth.
- Easy to use and great support team to guide you through every step.
- Fully automated sync process without any manual intervention.
- End to end mapping between e-commerce/marketplace and ERP business objects.
- Software scalability, e-commerce growth support and geographic expansion.
- Highly flexible solution capable of adapting to complex scenarios.