With APPSeCONNECT, Shark Gaming Systems is saving approximately 20 hours of administration per week.
- With a small team, manual feeding of data into two systems was a challenging and cumbersome task.
- ‘Warranty’ was maintained as an inventory item in NAV since the beginning, but it had to be maintained on Magento as a non-inventory item so that it could not run out of stock.
- Manual data used to lead to delayed shipment.
- With 100+ orders coming in every day, the inventory had to be manually updated on the online store quite frequently.
Integrating Microsoft Dynamics NAV with Magento via APPSeCONNECT,
- Automated information flow between the Magento online store and NAV ERP.
- ‘Warranty’ is listed as an inventory item in Magento to maintain consistency with the practice on the NAV side, but its stock value is constantly updated with a high value so that it never runs out of stock.
- Inventory of items is updated in Magento every 5 minutes.
- Manual data exchange between the two systems is no longer required.
- Item price changes and inventory updates are seamlessly updated on Magento.
- Shipment and tracking details are updated without any delay.
- A streamlined and automated system has helped Shark Gaming save a significant amount of time and money.
- Order processing time has been greatly reduced.
- 20+ hours of administrative work is saved every week. They can now utilize that time to focus more on productive tasks and company growth.
- Easy to use and great support team to guide you through every step.
- Fully automated sync process without any manual intervention.
- End to end mapping between e-commerce/marketplace and ERP business objects.
- Software scalability, e-commerce growth support and geographic expansion.
- Highly flexible solution capable of adapting to complex scenarios.
Find out how top organizations are automating their businesses
with APPSeCONNECT Integration Platform