Connect multiple Magento websites to the SAP ERP system, even when it follows different business scenarios - B2B or B2C!
The Mako Group is the exclusive importer and U.S. distributor of the best tactical equipment and weapon accessories via brands like FAB Defense, Meprolight, Front Line and E-Lander. They are also the exclusive U.S. distributor of the RTS line of self-healing polymer targets. The equipment offered by Mako Group are used by elite forces in the world and very few companies can claim such a clientele.
With their state-of-the-art logistics and inventory management system, The Mako Group allows anyone in the US to order online, track status in real time and receive drop shipments. They also provide technical support for all of the products and drive consumer demand with major advertising campaigns in leading industry publications and high-traffic websites. To manage all their business process, they use Magento eCommerce as their storefront and the SAP B1 as their back-end ERP system.
- Intense need to cover both B2B and B2C eCommerce business scenario in the integration process.
- Transferring data accurately from 2 different Magento Websites to a single SAP Business One Company Database.
- Transfering huge number of web orders to the ERP system was tedious.
- Transferring Incoming Payment captured through Online Payment to SAP Business One.
- Real Time Data Sync for certain critical areas such as Stock Update, Shipment Update, etc.
Integration: Magento with SAP Business One ERP
- Connecting Two Magento Websites with SAP Business One ERP system; establishing automatic data synchronization for Customers, Items, Orders, Inventory, Delivery and Invoice.
- Support for both B2B and B2C Business Scenarios in Integration Processes.
- Complete real-time data transfer facilitates a perpetual rate of business growth.
- Accurate sync of huge web orders, incoming payments, etc into SAP Business One.
- Showing Web Orders Placed through website v/s Orders Placed offline through phones in SAP ERP.
- Automatic payment syncing from Magento to SAP Business One.
- Increase in the productivity and effectiveness of the back office.
- Elimination of manually managing the eCommerce store for Stock Update, Shipment Update, Order Processing Updates, Pricing Updates, adding new Products, special discounts, etc.
- Complete report on orders placed online v/s orders placed over the phone.
- Shipment tracking and update for end customers.
- Support for the business growth by providing an option to adjust the sync performance as per the need.
- Efficient Real-time data exchange and end-to-end mapping of business objects.
- Connect multiple websites in Magento with ERP System, even when the website follows different business scenario i.e., B2B and B2C.
- Get/post data from Sales, Inventory Management, Accounting and Purchase Cycle of SAP Business One to complete complex sync processes.
- Balance the performance based on the volume of data sync in each sync process, Stock and Shipment Update configured to be happened in real-time while executing other processes on small time intervals. This ensures an even load on the SAP Server and Network.
- Transfer Shipment Updates to eCommerce with Tracking ID, Incoming Payments from Magento to SAP B1 with Online Transaction ID is facilitated.
- Scalable platform to support the business growth.
- Reduced manual data exchange and consequent decrease in data redundancy have been observed with APPSeCONNECT.
- A highly flexible solution capable of adapting to complex scenarios of the future.
Farmingdale, New York
Firearms & Related Accessories
Products and Services:
FAB Defense, Meprolight, and Front Line Holsters, innovative weapon accessories, magazines for military, law enforcement, and the recreational shooter
"We are no longer having to manually enter each website order that was placed online.
The team at InSync has been very responsive to my questions and concerns, was always happy to arrange meetings when something needed to be further discussed, and has a “can-do” attitude."