Webinar: iPaaS for Citizen Integrators and Ways to Enhance Customer Experience
With the growing reach of the iPaaS industry, Citizen Integrators are not far behind to take over the driving wheel for businesses. More and more people who are not intricately technical are now adopting ways to be able to integrate and sustain a business model with the help of iPaaS.
To help and educate people on citizen integrators, APPSeCONNECT recently organized a webinar titled: iPaaS for Citizen Integrators and Ways to Enhance Customer Experience.
The webinar was held on 28th March and the major points covered in the webinar were:
- The Rise of integration – A short overview of the demand of the integration platform.
- Basic requirements for the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS).
- Who is a Citizen Integrator? Permit anyone to Integrate.
- Values of an Integration Platform for Citizen Integrators.
- Eight Requirements of Citizen Integrators from iPaaS.
- Facilitating the Integration techniques for Citizen Integrators.
- Best Practices in Customer Support Processes and its Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
The webinar was presented by Mrs. Soumita Sengupta, Documentation Lead at Insync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd and Member of TW Community – IDF & STC. She is also a proactive blogger and an avid reader.
We would like to thank all the attendees who joined this amazing webinar. We hope it was useful. In case you have missed the webinar, you can check this Webinar Recap which we have recorded:
Here are some of the Questions and Answers addressed during the webinar:
1. Apart from the mentioned integration features of APPSeCONNECT, what other features does APPSeCONNECT have that simplifies the integration technique?
ANS – There are many more aspects that totally simplify the integration techniques with APPSeCONNECT.Suppose, while Integrating if any error occurs while the SYNC Process is on, our APPSeCONNECT agent automatically triggers an Email to our Support Team for the error caused. This is done by the APPSeCONNECT inbuilt RULE Management feature that triggers this action for such kind of events. You can also create new rules as per the required set of actions for the business need in the APPSeCONNECT Portal.
2. For the above-mentioned features of APPSeCONNECT, do you provide documentation for extra support to the new users or interested partners?
ANS – Yes, APPSeCONNECT does have a public Documentation Portal, which contains the information about the utilities of the features of APPSeCONNECT in our website.
3. How efficient is your Customer Support during festive seasons?
ANS – In such occasions, we plan all the situations and circumstances accordingly, beforehand, so that all our users can seek help when needed. We also ensure to provide full customer support to our clients whenever they need.
4. When any feature is developed, is it executed keeping the Citizen Integrators in mind?
ANS – All the features that are now developed are done keeping the users in mind, Keeping their usability point of views in mind. Integration tools such as ETL were present, but they got abolished because the present tools are more robust, faster and easier to use. Therefore, yes, every feature that is now developed is done keeping the Citizen Integrators in mind.
5. What security concerns are there when talking about iPaaS?
ANS – It’s always ideal to choose an iPaaS that can be trusted with sensitive data. Investing in an iPaaS that has robust security mechanisms such as data encryption, password protection, and information security standards in place is always a smart approach. APPSeCONNECT, for example, consists of all the above-mentioned security features along with being ISO certified and GDPR compliant.
To know more and follow the webinar in detail, watch the video above. Here is the Webinar SlideShare for you:
APPSeCONNECT is a smart and robust business application integration platform that seamlessly connects all your business applications with each other to streamline operations and facilitate the free-flow of data across the platforms. By moving into the region of iPaaS, APPSeCONNECT proves to be a best-in-the-class platform that easily connects systems and automates the business process.
Now, you can easily connect all your business applications under one single platform to automate the business process!
You may also like:
Webinar Recap: Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) – Trends and Market Scenarios
10 Considerations Before Choosing Your iPaaS Solution
Webinar: Digital Transformation with Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)