Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect WooCommerce with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
APPSeCONNECT is a smart integration platform as a service ( iPaaS ) which can seamlessly connect
WooCommerce and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
What you get?
- Real time business process integration
- Full workflow-based process orchestration
- Quick and easy implementation
- Pre-packed template suppport
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Highly Secure EAI Solution
- Complete Data Tracking and Error Handling
- Full SDK support for partners
WooCommerce and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Integration Touchpoints
- Sales order
- Web Customers registered online in WordPress WooCommerce website, will be synced back to Dynamics 365 CRM under Contacts section.
- Bi Directional Sync. Contacts created in Dynamics 365 CRM can also be synced back to WooCommerce.
- Their billing and shipping addresses will be transferred to the CRM.
- Syncing of items between WooCommerce and Dynamics 365 CRM will also work bi-directionally.
- CRM items can be listed in WooCommerce, while new/existing items defined in eCommerce will be synced back to Dynamics 365 CRM in Product section.
- Stock Updates which happen in Dynamics 365 CRM Process will be synced back to WooCommerce website.
- APPSeCONNECT allows the different combination of Stock Sync from Dynamics 365 CRM to WooCommerce in Stock, committed and Ordered quantities.
- In Stock – Committed + Ordered
- In Stock – Committed
- Web Sales Orders placed in WooCommerce will be synced to Dynamics 365 CRM as a Sales Order.
- Taxes and Shipping Charges will be properly mapped between eCommerce and CRM.
- Even the Guest Checkout Sales Orders can be synced to Dynamics 365 CRM and can be assigned against a Particular Default Customer for Order Processing.
Watch the Integration of WooCommerce with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Connect with our Integration expert now
Benefits of Integration
Reduce Time to Replenish Inventory
Sales in your Ecommerce will get reflected at your ERP in real time. You can effectively plan your supply chain.
Process Orders Quickly
Improves order-processing efficiency of back office by automatically feeding web orders into ERP. Smooth and faster order fulfillment..
Automate Financial Entry
Ecommerce sales transactions get automatically and accurately recorded in your ERP. You have complete financial view of your business at any point in time.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Your customer is always informed by having auto updates on each stage of their order fulfillment.
Avoid ‘Out of Stock’
Sync the stock updates on real time into web inventory. Eliminate ‘out of stock’ scenario.
Track Guest Checkouts
Guest customers and their sales orders are tracked in ERP. Convert guest buyers into loyal customers.
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
Top Care Store
We just went live with our store, and we are very happy. I loved working this project from start to finish. It is easy to use and we administrate our business from just one end: Orders, Invoices, Incoming Payments and Inventory are all synced in real time.The team, was amazing. Patient, understanding and a blast to work with.
Appseconnect makes the excellent communication between both system and is really easy to use. Therefore, our customers obviously benefit from our solution, such as sales figure, shipment, cost control and etc.
Great application. APPSeCONNECT fantastic efforts throughout . We are projected to be Top rated as well in 2017 because of APPSeCONNECT. Thank you InSync for all the support and continued effort to make eBay and Amazon Marketplace such strong and growing accounts.
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
Allow us to take you through our Product Demo
We are also listed in