Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect WooCommerce with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- SALES ORDER
- Web Customers registered online in WordPress WooCommerce website, will be synced back to Dynamics 365 CRM under Contacts section.
- Bi Directional Sync. Contacts created in Dynamics 365 CRM can also be synced back to WooCommerce.
- Their billing and shipping addresses will be transferred to the CRM.
- Syncing of items between WooCommerce and Dynamics 365 CRM will also work bi-directionally.
- CRM items can be listed in WooCommerce, while new/existing items defined in eCommerce will be synced back to Dynamics 365 CRM in Product section.
- Stock Updates which happen in Dynamics 365 CRM Process will be synced back to WooCommerce website.
- APPSeCONNECT allows the different combination of Stock Sync from Dynamics 365 CRM to WooCommerce in Stock, committed and Ordered quantities.
- In Stock – Committed + Ordered
- In Stock – Committed
- Web Sales Orders placed in WooCommerce will be synced to Dynamics 365 CRM as a Sales Order.
- Taxes and Shipping Charges will be properly mapped between eCommerce and CRM.
- Even the Guest Checkout Sales Orders can be synced to Dynamics 365 CRM and can be assigned against a Particular Default Customer for Order Processing.
Your Business Data is in your own server
No Capital Expenditures
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
We are also listed in