APPSeCONNECT helped Aero Precision save time and money and avoid many hours of custom development to integrate their ERP and E-commerce systems together
Aero Precision’s roots are deeply tied to Aerospace Industry. They are one of the leading manufacturer of Firearms and related accessories in the US. Believing in the motto of 'No margin for error', as a manufacturer they personally oversee the development, design and machining of every part that comes off the line and following razor-thin tolerance levels in Quality Check Process.
To ensure that their business processes meet the mil-spec standard, they have integrated their Magento eCommerce platform with the backend SAP Business One ERP system. This has helped them in the complete sync for Inventory, Order Management, and Shipping Process and eliminate manual data entry and duplicate data.
- Bulk product sync from SAP to Magento was not an easy process.
- A special customization for Order and Stock Sync.
- Only one website with Magento was allowed.
- No real-time data exchange and hence online user’s satisfaction was hampered.
- Data redundancy due to manual data entry was a big problem.
Integration: Magento with SAP Business One ERP
- Streamlining eCommerce operations with Inventory, Order Management and Shipping Process.
- Automated synchronization of the item information to Magento from legacy ERP system.
- Automated synchronization of price, stock sync from legacy ERP system to Magento.
- Integrated and automated sales order processing in SAP B1
- Bulk product sync from SAP to Magento is easily possible.
- Complete real-time data transfer facilitates a perpetual rate of business growth.
- No special customization is anymore required for Order and Stock Sync.
- Complete elimination of manual data entry and hence reduction in duplicate data.
- Improved efficiency in sales and inventory management between ERP and e-commerce.
- Improved productivity of employees.
- Efficient Real-time data exchange
- End-to-end mapping of business objects.
- Capability to customize the solution to meet business specific needs.
- Fully automated sync in real-time.
- Smart and Robust platform which is easy to use.
- End to end mapping between e-commerce and ERP business objects.
- Software scalability, e-commerce growth support
- Geographic expansion.
- A highly flexible and customizable solution.
Firearms and related accessories
Products and Services:
AR Rifle Receivers, The C.O.P. (Continuous Optics Platform), Ultralight scope mounts, Barrels, Bolt Carrier Groups, M4E1 enhanced upper receiver
"We chose APPSeCONNECT because it was an ‘out of the box’ solution that had the features and functionality we needed. It saved us time and money as we were able to avoid many hours of custom development to integrate our ERP and Ecommerce systems together.
We mostly liked that the APPSeCONNECT agent is a self-managed with a nice UI. Meaning, we can log in to the agent at any time and see the different sync points and how they are performing as well as change system settings (stop the sync, change the frequency of syncing, etc.). A custom developed tool would likely not have provided this type of functionality and would have been more difficult to troubleshoot when syncing issues arise. The APPSeCONNECT agent is helpful as it shows error messages that allow you to troubleshoot any issues and resync data as needed.
APPSeCONNECT is a prebuilt tool, it still allows for much customization to fit our specific business needs. We have used both simple default syncing and complex syncing using custom query generation in our ERP system. This has kept costs low, but still allowed us to have the flexibility needed."