Catrike has seamlessly been able to connect and integrate an eCommerce store, an ERP tool and a CRM via APPSeCONNECT to streamline their business processes and increase customer satisfaction.
Catrike was created in 2000 by Paulo Camasmie, a Brazilian mechanical engineer. The company designs, engineers and manufactures premium lightweight performance trikes in Orlando, Florida and has received many awards for its recognized quality. At Catrike they focus on product development, engineering and process design and their products look fantastic, work beautifully and require very low maintenance.
Catrike is one of the finest manufacturers of recumbent bikes and performance trikes in Florida and their focus has been on the product development process, the engineering methodologies and the process designing. "Production is one of our main areas of strength." - says Paulo.
They manufacture frames with their own production system and maintain quality in their expanding business. Besides maintaining a huge inventory and complex business process via Shopify Plus storefront and SAP Business One, Catrike also uses Salesforce CRM to look after the massive customer base. A seamless and robust data integration platform was required to streamline all the data received from the applications
- Integrating B2B business scenario between Shopify Plus and SAP Business One.
- Synchronization of customer group wise prices.
- Multiple variant listing from SAP B1 to Shopify Plus.
- Automated sync+tracking of Orders and Shipments.
- Listing dealer and suppliers in Salesforce from SAP
- Listing of Items in salesforce from SAP
- Retrieving Invoices and Orders from SAP in Salesforce.
- Integrated B2B capabilities of Shopify with SAP Business One.
- Quick tracking for Web Orders with rapid order fulfillment in SAP Business One.
- Automated sync of Customer group wise pricing, Orders and Shipments between applications.
- Multiple variants listed from SAP B1 to Shopify Plus.
- Dealer, Suppliers and Items seamlessly listed in Salesforce from SAP.
- Updated data in Salesforce based on new dealer addition or new order fulfillment in SAP.
- End-to-end mapping of business objects.
- To view the summary of purchases made by dealers, all data including legacy order invoices made available in Salesforce
- Fully automated sync process ensuring lesser data redundancy.
- Improved speed and accuracy of order processing.
- Streamlined business operations.
- Improved productivity of employees.
- Efficient Real-time data exchange.
- A perpetual rate of business growth.
- Increased customer satisfaction.
- Completely seamless integration between data-sharing applications.
- A robust and easy-to-use platform enabling fully automated sync.
- Straightforward administration functions.
- Software Scalability, support for eCommerce Growth
- Geographic expansion is facilitated.
- Improved efficiency in business processes.
- A boost in the productivity of employees.
- A highly flexible and customizable solution capable of adapting to future complex scenarios.
- Real-time sync of data.
- Quick implementation and affordable solution.
Products and Services:
Recumbent bikes, high-quality trikes.
"The integration between SAP and Shopify has B2B/B2C channel which is proving to be a lot more complex mostly because of the nature of our business. We sell our Catrikes through dealers only, and we have several group levels and lots of variants. Still they were creative enough to adapt. We had some glitches with our server initially, but it was none of their fault and they were always extremely patient with us. Also the integration between SAP B1 and Salesforce was a breeze. The distance doesn’t play a huge factor. Typically, InSync Team and I communicate in the morning when we have to, so they work pretty late if required. I believe them to be a trustworthy and reliable source. Not perfect, but humans, dedicated and always willing to deliver to their promises, "