Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect SAP Business One with Salesforce CRM
APPSeCONNECT is a smart integration platform as a service ( iPaaS ) which can seamlessly connect
SAP Business One and Salesforce CRM.
What you get?
- Real time business process integration
- Full workflow-based process orchestration
- Quick and easy implementation
- Pre-packed template suppport
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Highly Secure EAI Solution
- Complete Data Tracking and Error Handling
- Full SDK support for partners
SAP Business One and Salesforce Integration Touchpoints
Account and Contact:
- Salesforce Account with company details can be synced as SAP B1 Business Partner. Salesforce Contacts associated with that particular Account is also synced as its corresponding B.P. Contact Person in SAP B1.
- Similarly, SAP B1 B.P. Customer and Contacts will be synced to Salesforce as new Account and Contacts.
- Master Items from SAP B1 with product details will be uploaded as Salesforce Items.
- Price List Sync
One Price List in SAP will be mapped as the standard price in CRM. Additional Price Lists will be mapped with Price Books created in Salesforce. When Item is synced from SAP B1 to Salesforce, multiple Price List’s price will be sync to Salesforce Price Books. Price Books are generally assigned to different customer groups to offer discounted price to Resellers/Wholesellers.
- Sales Quotation sync
All CRM Sales Quotes for any particular Account will be synced as SAP Business One Sales Quotations for further Order processing.
- Sales Order sync
When Sales Quotes are converted to Sales Orders in SAP B1, the connecter triggers a Sales Order creation in Salesforce too. Similarly, Sales Orders can be synced from Salesforce to SAP B1 too.
- Invoice sync
Once A/R Invoices are created in SAP B1, these are further synced to Salesforce Invoices for aiding your Sales Reps.
**APPSeCONNECT will require DI Server (for SQL/HANA) or Service Layer (for HANA) to connect to SAP Business One
Watch the Integration of SAP Business One with Salesforce
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Benefits of Integration
Get 360 degree view of customer
Get complete view of your customer through integration. Understand customers’ needs, buying patterns, order history, account info and preferences. This will help you better insight ad help you build lasting relationship with your customer.
Reduce operational cost
Save loads of time and human effort with integration. Automation helps you sync data from one system to another with very ease, so your employees can focus on other important things. So the overall operational and training cost is reduced..
No Interdepartmental communication gap
All customer details will be stored in both the systems therefore same data will be visible to every department and can be used for further process and planning.
Improved Sales forecasting
Avoid sales forecasting errors due to improper data. Integration gives you an extra boost and accuracy with the help of real-time data sync. So it will help you anticipate customers’s needs and plan better.
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
We are also listed in