Sage 300 and Salesforce Integration
- PRODUCT PRICE
- SALES ORDER
- Any Item listed in your Sage 300 will be uploaded as Products in the Salesforce with all details.
- Respective details can be synced from Sage 300 to Salesforce along with pricing, weight, description, a short description and other specifications.
- Item details update and modifications are also synced in Salesforce from Sage 300 ERP.
- The product prices are taken by the pricing set up in Sage 300 ERP and are synced as the standard item price in Salesforce.
- All the customer registration information like account information, billing & shipping address, etc. will be synced to AR Customers of Sage 300.
- Any existing web customer details will be downloaded to the Sage 300 ERP system.
- All the contact registration information like contact name, contact details address, etc. will be synced to AR Customers of Sage 300.
- Any existing contact details will be downloaded to Sage 300 ERP system.
- All the Salesforce Sales Orders will be synced as OE Orders in Sage 300 along with line-item details, tax, billing, shipping address, due date, etc.
Want to achieve seamless Salesforce CRM integration with an ERP? Here are the top 5 Salesforce ERP Integrations by APPSeCONNECT. Explore now!
Want to integrate your SAP Business One Sales Blanket Agreement with Salesforce and track all data before and after deals? Here’s the easiest way to do it!
Highlights from the Partnerforce Live Webinars 2021 which features the latest industry updates and product news for Salesforce Partners, Resellers, and ISVs.
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.