Priority ERP and Salesforce Integration
- ACCOUNT & CONTACT
- SALES ORDER
- Accounts and Associated Contacts from Salesforce are synced as Customers and Contact Persons in Priority and vice versa.
- Account and Contact modifications are updated between Salesforce and Priority.
- Product name
- Product Code
- Product Description
- Product Prices associated with various Price Books
- Price lists are synced from Priority to Salesforce as Price Books. (Wholesale Price or List Price must be chosen as the standard price.)
- Product prices are synced from Priority to Salesforce for these Price Books.
- (Additional price lists can also be mapped with associated Price Books defined in Salesforce, on requirement)
- Salesforce Orders are synced to Priority as Sales Orders.
- (Items Selected, Discounts (if any), Billing and Shipping Addresses selected/entered at the time of the order are also synced to Priority from Salesforce.)
Popular Salesforce Integrations
Explore how to harness the power of AI to supercharge sales success with Salesforce and learn how to leverage data insights and automation to boost revenue.
Want to achieve seamless Salesforce CRM integration with an ERP? Here are the top 5 Salesforce ERP Integrations by APPSeCONNECT. Explore now!
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.