Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect Priority with Salesforce CRM
APPSeCONNECT is a smart integration platform as a service ( iPaaS ) which can seamlessly connect
Priority and Salesforce CRM
What you get?
- Real time business process integration
- Full workflow-based process orchestration
- Quick and easy implementation
- Pre-packed template suppport
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Highly Secure EAI Solution
- Complete Data Tracking and Error Handling
- Full SDK support for partners
Priority and Salesforce Integration Touchpoints
- Account & Contact
- Sales Order
- Accounts and Associated Contacts from Salesforce are synced as Customers and Contact Persons in Priority and vice versa.
- Account and Contact modifications are updated between Salesforce and Priority.
Items are synced bidirectionally from Priority to Salesforce along with their prices (with Add and Update operation).
Key information synced for Items:
- Product name
- Product Code
- Product Description
- Product Prices associated with various Price Books
- Price lists are synced from Priority to Salesforce as Price Books.
(Wholesale Price or List Price must be chosen as the standard price.)
- Product prices are synced from Priority to Salesforce for these Price Books.
- (Additional price lists can also be mapped with associated Price Books defined in Salesforce, on requirement)
- Salesforce Orders are synced to Priority as Sales Orders.
- (Items Selected, Discounts (if any), Billing and Shipping Addresses selected/entered at the time of the order are also synced to Priority from Salesforce.)Note: The connector can also be personalized to sync Sales Quotation and Order Fulfilment for further order processing.
Note: According to customer specific requirements, the connector integration can also be personalized to sync Sales Quotation and Order Fulfilment for further Order Processing.
Watch the Integration of Priority with Salesforce
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Connect with our Integration expert now
Benefits of Integration
Get 360 degree view of customer
Get complete view of your customer through integration. Understand customers’ needs, buying patterns, order history, account info and preferences. This will help you better insight ad help you build lasting relationship with your customer.
Reduce operational cost
Save loads of time and human effort with integration. Automation helps you sync data from one system to another with very ease, so your employees can focus on other important things. So the overall operational and training cost is reduced..
No Interdepartmental communication gap
All customer details will be stored in both the systems therefore same data will be visible to every department and can be used for further process and planning.
Improved Sales forecasting
Avoid sales forecasting errors due to improper data. Integration gives you an extra boost and accuracy with the help of real-time data sync. So it will help you anticipate customers’s needs and plan better.
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
Full Parts Electronics
APPSeCONNECT Delivers what needed. The Appseconnect software has helped our business grow by making it more automated. We always receive good support. Automated it is and the freedom to customize it to our needs.
Big Bike Parts
It's a good product and reasonably priced for the functionality provided, so it's a good investment if you're looking for some level of automation between compatible software.
The Mako Group
The team at InSync has been very responsive to my questions and concerns, was always happy to arrange meetings when something needed to be further discussed, and has a “can-do” attitude.
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
Allow us to take you through our Product Demo
We are also listed in