Try FREE for 30 Days
What you get?
- Fully bi-directional and automatic sync between your systems
- Most in-depth integration with the touch points
- Out of the box integration features
- Easy personalization as per your business requirements
Available Integration Touchpoints
- Leads are entered in Salesforce by the corresponding Sales Rep as Leads.
- When Leads are qualified in Sales Force and converted into Accounts and Contacts, the corresponding Accounts and associated Contacts are synced in Microsoft Dynamics NAV as Customer in Customer Card and associated Contact will be added as Contact Person in Contact Card.
- Similarly Microsoft Dynamics NAV Customers and Contacts can be uploaded to Salesforce and it will create new Accounts and associated Contacts.
- APPSeCONNECT allows Dynamics NAV users to selectively upload Microsoft Dynamics NAV Item Card to Salesforce CRM.
- One Price List of NAV will be mapped as the Standard Price of Salesforce and the additional Price Lists can be mapped with Price Books defined within Salesforce.
- So when an Item is synced from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to Salesforce, one Standard Price and multiple other Price Book’s Price will also be synced back to Salesforce.
- Price Books are generally assigned to different customer groups like for Resellers/Wholesaler to offer the discounted price.
- APPSeCONNECT Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integration allows to sync Salesforce Orders into Microsoft Dynamics NAV as Sales Order.
- Items Selected, Discounts (if any), billing and shipping address selected/entered at the time of Order will also be synced back to Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- According to business needs, the integration can also be personalized to sync Opportunity created in Salesforce CRM to Microsoft Dynamics NAV as a Sales Opportunities for further Order Processing.
Watch the Integration of Microsoft Dynamics NAV with Salesforce
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Connect with our Integration expert now
Benefits of Integration
Get 360 degree view of customer
Get complete view of your customer through integration. Understand customers’ needs, buying patterns, order history, account info and preferences. This will help you better insight ad help you build lasting relationship with your customer.
Reduce operational cost
Save loads of time and human effort with integration. Automation helps you sync data from one system to another with very ease, so your employees can focus on other important things. So the overall operational and training cost is reduced..
No Interdepartmental communication gap
All customer details will be stored in both the systems therefore same data will be visible to every department and can be used for further process and planning.
Improved Sales forecasting
Avoid sales forecasting errors due to improper data. Integration gives you an extra boost and accuracy with the help of real-time data sync. So it will help you anticipate customers’s needs and plan better.
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
We have a complex system, and team APPSeCONNECT has been able to troubleshoot, and provide solutions for many customizations. In two years we have had almost no downtime. As far as support, team APPSeCONNECT has been fantastic with helping us with upgrades, site launches, and syncing new features
Our main goal was to establish automated integration between our Ecommerce site and our back-office ERP. APPSeCONNECT ticked most of the boxes to fulfill our requirement and helped us save huge amount of time and resources by eliminating the need to manually capture and update data. APPSeCONNECT has simplified our day to day processing and is capable and flexible enough to match most of our business needs in terms of system integration.
Proud to be affiliated with
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
Allow us to take you through our Product Demo
We are also listed in