Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Salesforce Integration
Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Salesforce integrations made easy with APPSeCONNECT’s modern iPaaS. The Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Salesforce connector can automate critical business processes and streamline your organizational data efficiently.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV + Salesforce
- SALES ORDER
- Accounts are synced in Microsoft Dynamics NAV as Customer in Customer Card and Associated Contact will be added as Contact Person in Contact Card.
- Similarly, Microsoft Dynamics NAV Customers and Contacts can be synced back to Salesforce CRM and it will create new Accounts and Associated Contacts in Salesforce CRM.
- Modification in Accounts and respective contacts can be updated in between Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- APPSeCONNECT allows Microsoft Dynamics NAV users to selectively upload Microsoft Dynamics NAV Item Card to Salesforce CRM.
- The sales price of Microsoft Dynamics NAV Items can be synced to a specified price book in Salesforce CRM for the respective items.
- APPSeCONNECT’s Salesforce CRM and Microsoft Dynamics NAV integration allow us to sync Salesforce Orders into Microsoft Dynamics NAV as Sales Order.
- Items selected, discounts (if any), billing and shipping address selected/entered at the time of Order will also be synced back to Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Note: According to customer-specific requirements, the connector integration can also be personalized to sync Sales Quotation and Order Fulfilment for further Order Processing.
Popular Salesforce Integrations
Want to achieve seamless Salesforce CRM integration with an ERP? Here are the top 5 Salesforce ERP Integrations by APPSeCONNECT. Explore now!
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.