Microsoft Dynamics NAV and WooCommerce Integration
- Newly registered webstore customers with account details, contact information, billing and shipping addresses, etc. are synced to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Customer Card.
- Existing webstore customers’ details are re-created in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Customer Card automatically.
- When orders are placed by Guest Customers, the connector can be configured to sync their contact and address information to Microsoft Dynamics NAV for easy tracking. Further marketing activities can be planned for them using the contact information.
- When a customer updates their details in the store, they are automatically updated in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Listing of Items from Microsoft Dynamics NAV Item Card to the WooCommerce store as Simple Products.
- Stock Update to maintain accurate inventory levels between Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Webstore.
- Products details will be updated in webstore, for any changes in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Online Sales Orders placed by registered customers are synced to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- Online Sales Orders placed by guest customers are converted to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- The exact value of Taxes and Shipping Charges are mapped to ensure correct order total calculation while converting web orders into Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- APPSeCONNECT supports synchronization of discounts to Microsoft Dynamics NAV and ensures the same order value in both Microsoft Dynamics NAV and WooCommerce
- Posted Sales Shipments created in Microsoft Dynamics NAV against Sales Orders will be synced to WooCommerce. The web order status changes from ‘pending/processing’ to ‘shipping/complete’.
- Shipment tracking no. can be updated in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Shipment and it will be synced to WooCommerce, allowing the customer to track his shipment.
Setting up taxes and viewing tax reports in WooCommerce is very essential for the exponential growth of the eCommerce platform. Check out this blog to know all about it!
WooCommerce is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms. It claims to power over 28% of all online stores today. It is an open-source platform and this makes it customizable and easy to use. Check out these 8 Best WooCommerce Plugins To Boost Your Sales!
We at APPSeCONNECT are pleased to introduce Network Specialist Concept as our Reseller partner from the UK. They are a Certified SAP, WooCommerce and Quickbooks implementation company. At Network Specialist Concept, professionals provide IT support solutions, fully managed services and communications for businesses of all sizes. Here is everything you need to know!
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.