Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect Microsoft Dynamics Nav with Woocommerce
APPSeCONNECT is a smart integration platform as a service ( iPaaS ) which can seamlessly connect
Microsoft Dynamics Nav and Woocommerce
What you get?
- Real time business process integration
- Full workflow-based process orchestration
- Quick and easy implementation
- Pre-packed template suppport
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Highly Secure EAI Solution
- Complete Data Tracking and Error Handling
- Full SDK support for partners
Microsoft Dynamics Nav and Woocommerce Integration Touchpoints
- Newly registered webstore customers with account details, contact information, billing and shipping addresses, etc. are synced to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Customer Card.
- Existing webstore customers’ details are re-created in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Customer Card automatically.
- When orders are placed by Guest Customers, the connector can be configured to sync their contact and address information to Microsoft Dynamics NAV for easy tracking. Further marketing activities can be planned for them using the contact information.
- When a customer updates their details in the store, they are automatically updated in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Listing of Items from Microsoft Dynamics NAV Item Card to the WooCommerce store as Simple Products.
- Stock Update to maintain accurate inventory levels between Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Webstore.
- Products details will be updated in webstore, for any changes in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Online Sales Orders placed by registered customers are synced to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- Online Sales Orders placed by guest customers are converted to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- The exact value of Taxes and Shipping Charges are mapped to ensure correct order total calculation while converting web orders into Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- APPSeCONNECT supports synchronization of discounts to Microsoft Dynamics NAV and ensures the same order value in both Microsoft Dynamics NAV and WooCommerce
- Posted Sales Shipments created in Microsoft Dynamics NAV against Sales Orders will be synced to WooCommerce. The web order status changes from ‘pending/processing’ to ‘shipping/complete’.
- Shipment tracking no. can be updated in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Shipment and it will be synced to WooCommerce, allowing the customer to track his shipment.
**APPSeCONNECT will require RTC Client in NAV and NAV Database need to be SQL Server
Watch the Integration of Microsoft Dynamics Nav with Woocommerce
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Connect with our Integration expert now
Benefits of Integration
Reduce Time to Replenish Inventory
Sales in your Ecommerce will get reflected at your ERP in real time. You can effectively plan your supply chain.
Process Orders Quickly
Improves order-processing efficiency of back office by automatically feeding web orders into ERP. Smooth and faster order fulfillment..
Automate Financial Entry
Ecommerce sales transactions get automatically and accurately recorded in your ERP. You have complete financial view of your business at any point in time.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Your customer is always informed by having auto updates on each stage of their order fulfillment.
Avoid ‘Out of Stock’
Sync the stock updates on real time into web inventory. Eliminate ‘out of stock’ scenario.
Track Guest Checkouts
Guest customers and their sales orders are tracked in ERP. Convert guest buyers into loyal customers.
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
With InSync’s integration solution, we are able to provide our customers with quicker notifications about order status and real time inventory updates.
Macuhealth has realized a significant reduction in ecommerce customer complaints free up time for customer support team to service other customers.There has been no requirement to add additional overhead costs while experiencing a 30% increase in sales volume.
The Honest Kitchen
We have a complex system, and team APPSeCONNECT has been able to troubleshoot and provide solutions for many customizations. In two years we have had almost no downtime.
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
Allow us to take you through our Product Demo
We are also listed in
Explore more about Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Woocommerce
Webinar: Create a B2B eCommerce Store with B2BeCONNECT for WooCommerce.
Converting your business from B2C to B2B is crucial for profits in the present market of Digital Commerce. WooCommerce is the is the choice of E-Commerce platform when it comes to digital commerce, because not only is it free but is also very simple to use with a lot customization features. InSync’s B2BeCONNECT is a single plugin that can easily convert a B2C store to a B2B store. The following webinar discusses in details how to Create a B2B Ecommerce Store with B2BeCONNECT for WooCommerce.
Infographic: 69 Facts You Need to Know About WooCommerce..
Over the last 10-15 years website development has changed immensely, today we have a variety of different website builders that offers simple and easy to use interfaces combined with awesome back-end technology. One of the most popular and dominating website builder platforms is WordPress, which can be used to practically build any kind of website with the help of several plugins. The most popular WordPress eCommerce solution is also a plugin called WooCommerce which accounts for 42% (and growing) of all E-Commerce websites on the web. Let’s take a look at some of the interesting facts about it.
Infographic: Evolution of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is now the most widely used ERP solutions used in the industry and is best suited for small and medium sized businesses. But Dynamics NAV wasn’t initial called that. Let us take a deep into the evolution and growth of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, from the early days of when it was known as PC-Plus in 1983 to Microsoft Dynamics NAV in 2018.
AND MANY MORE>>