Try FREE for 30 Days
What you get?
- Fully bi-directional and automatic sync between your systems
- Most in-depth integration with the touch points
- Out of the box integration features
- Easy personalization as per your business requirements
Available Integration Touchpoints
- Company add / sales
- sales order
- Newly registered webstore Customer with account details, contact information, billing and shipping addresses, etc. are synchronized to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Customer Card in real time.
- Existing webstore Customer’s details are re-created in Dynamics NAV Customer Card automatically.
- When orders are placed by guest Customers, the connector can be configured to sync their contact and address information to Microsoft Dynamics NAV for easy tracking. Further marketing activity can be planned for them using the contact information.
- When Customer updates their details in store, they are automatically updated in NAV.
- Allows to Add company
- Customers having same company will be added as the contact persons of the company
- Allows to Place order for company as a contact person.
- Listing of Items from Dynamics NAV Item Card to the WooCommerce store as Simple Products.
- Real-time Stock Update to maintain accurate inventory levels between Dynamics NAV and Webstore.
- Products details with prices will be updated in webstore, for any changes in NAV.
- Online Sales Orders placed by registered customers are synced to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- Online Sales Orders placed by guest customers are converted to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- Exact value of Taxes and Shipping Charges are mapped to ensure correct order total calculation while converting web orders into Microsoft Dynamics NAV sales orders.
- APPSeCONNECT supports synchronization of discounts to Dynamics NAV and ensures same order value in both NAV and WooCommerce
- Once shipment or invoice is posted in NAV, customers will get the updated information and the tracking information on Woocommerce. The web order status changes from ‘pending/processing’ to ‘shipping/complete’.
- Shipments created in NAV against Sales Orders will be synced to WooCommerce.
- APPSeCONNECT will map Webstore shipping method and shipment charges with NAV shipping method and freight.
- Shipment tracking no. can be updated in NAV Delivery Note and it will be synced to WooCommerce, allowing the customer to track his shipment.
- Invoices created in NAV against Sales Orders will be synced to Woocommerce.
- Once NAV Invoices are synced, it will change the status from ‘processing’ to ‘complete’.
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Connect with our Integration expert now
Microsoft Dynamics NAV with Woocommerce
Reduce Time to Replenish Inventory
Sales in your Ecommerce will get reflected at your ERP in real time. You can effectively plan your supply chain.
Process Orders Quickly
Improves order-processing efficiency of back office by automatically feeding web orders into ERP. Smooth and faster order fulfillment..
Automate Financial Entry
Ecommerce sales transactions get automatically and accurately recorded in your ERP. You have complete financial view of your business at any point in time.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Your customer is always informed by having auto updates on each stage of their order fulfillment.
Avoid ‘Out of Stock’
Sync the stock updates on real time into web inventory. Eliminate ‘out of stock’ scenario.
Track Guest Checkouts
Guest customers and their sales orders are tracked in ERP. Convert guest buyers into loyal customers.
Yet spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
We have a complex system, and team APPSeCONNECT has been able to troubleshoot, and provide solutions for many customizations. In two years we have had almost no downtime. As far as support, team APPSeCONNECT has been fantastic with helping us with upgrades, site launches, and syncing new features
Our main goal was to establish automated integration between our Ecommerce site and our back-office ERP. APPSeCONNECT ticked most of the boxes to fulfill our requirement and helped us save huge amount of time and resources by eliminating the need to manually capture and update data. APPSeCONNECT has simplified our day to day processing and is capable and flexible enough to match most of our business needs in terms of system integration.