Company: Farr Laboratories, LLC
Industry: Medicine Headquarters: Louisiana, United States Products/Services: Natural supplements for urological disorders.
About the company In 1999, Farr Laboratories, LLC, in collaboration with leading academic urologists at the Institute for Male Urology, began developing a safe, effective and natural way to address the symptoms associated with Non-Bacterial Chronic Prostatitis, Interstitial Cystitis (Painful Bladder Syndrome), and Vulvodynia. In 2004, they expanded their product line. Again in 2006, they introduced a unique blend of natural, clinically proven ingredients developed specifically to address the symptoms associated with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. Farr Laboratories, LLC is committed to ensuring that their product formulations evolve with the latest clinical research and by recommendation of their Medical Advisory Board. Physicians worldwide have been recommending their complete product line to their patients for over a decade. Legacy System Farr Laboratories a renowned name in USA for selling Natural supplements for urological disorders through their wholesale channel and Physical Stores. Conventional POS system are used throughout the Physical Stores and the POS/wholesale Sales Orders are entered and maintained in their Back Office ERP system, SAP Business One, manually to complete the Sales Cycle for Accounting Purposes. As per their plan to boost up the Sales they decided to move for a B2C Online Storefront and chosen Magento Enterprise for its robustness and unique as well as enhanced features. But when the flow of visitor increased on web portal, because of marketing efforts, resulting in increased enquiry and Online Orders, recording all these Sales Conversion in SAP Business One manually, was leading to time lag, inefficiency and Customer Dissatisfaction. This calls for an urgent need of an eCommerce connector for their SAP B1 and Magento eCommerce platform, which automatically perform a real time sync of Customer and Transactional Data from Magento to SAP Business One and real time Product, Inventory and Shipment updates all from ERP system to Magento Enterprise eCommerce.
Integrating Magento eCommerce with ERP Business Operations
Realizing greater flexibility in managing Online Business.
- Implementation of APPSeCONNECT for automatic data synchronization (SAP B1 multi-company / multi- website installation).
- To eliminate Manual Data Entry and data duplication.
- Real Time data exchange to ensure Online User’s satisfaction.
- Genuine customers need to be sync to SAP B1:- Farr Laboratories does not want to keep the customers in their ERP system that don’t place any order from their web site.
- Automatic Tax rates update and mapping: – Farr Labs manages 2200 + tax rates based on their Products, Customer group, Region etc. in Magento for their online business. Due to the fluctuating tax rates, it was a challenge for Farr Labs to manage all the tax codes in between ERP system and Magento in respect of tax codes and Tax rates.
- Web Customer group specific Invoice synchronization:- Farr Labs has different payment policy for their 25 + web customers practice group in their ecommerce system. The challenge was to control the Invoice synchronization from Magento to SAP, based on the Web customer group to smooth the Order management process.
- Company specific requirement management: – Farr Labs have Multiple SAP B1 Company and Web site set up for their environment and each company set up have some unique personalization requirement for synchronization and company specific personalization needs to be limited to that corresponding company.
- Fully Automated Sync in Real Time: – As per Farr Labs requirements, APPSeCONNECT only synchronize those web customers to SAP b1 who have placed orders. Any customer without order does not synchronize to SAP B1.
- APPSeCONNECT offers the feature of automatic tax mapping and update in between SAP B1 and Magento and tax management for web orders without any manual intervention.
- APPSeCONNECT offer dynamic mapping section through which end user can specify the web customer group for whom the Web Invoice needs to synchronize to SAP B1.
- APPSeCONNECT handle Farr labs’ company specific requirement very smartly and all the personalized requirement of Farr Labs can be limited to respective connection/connecti ons and which will not affect the other connection’s specific personalization requirement.
- Bi-Directional Sync of Items, Orders, Customer Information, supporting B2C as well as some sort of B2B Operations.
- Automatically download internet orders directly to SAP.
- Benefits of multi company / multi website integration.
- Improved efficiency in Sales, Purchase and Inventory Management.
Connect. Integrate. Automate
Try APPSeCONNECT FREE for 30 Days