With APPSeCONNECT, Farr Labs has achieved the benefits of multi-company / multi-website integration and streamlined their business operations.
In 1999, Farr Labs, in collaboration with leading academic urologists began developing a safe, effective and natural way to address the symptoms associated with Non-Bacterial Chronic Prostatitis, Interstitial Cystitis and Vulvodynia.
Farr Labs is committed to ensuring that their product formulations evolve with the latest clinical research and by recommendation of their Medical Advisory Board.
Farr Labs Team
Farr Labs is a renowned name in the USA for selling natural supplements for urological disorders through their wholesale channel and physical stores. The POS/wholesale Sales Orders are entered and maintained in their back-office ERP system, SAP Business One. To boost up their Sales, they decided to move to a B2C Online Storefront and are using Magento Enterprise for its robustness and the enhanced features. However, with an enlargement of their business, they needed a smart application integration platform that could seamlessly connect their business applications and streamline their business.
- Managing multiple SAP B1 companies and Magento websites as per the requirements.
- Manually completing the Sales Cycle for Accounting Purposes.
- Recording all Sales Conversion in SAP Business One manually.
- Time lag, inefficiency and Customer Dissatisfaction.
- Management of 2200+ tax codes and automatic tax rates update and mapping.
- Web Customer group specific invoice sync.
- Automatic real-time sync of Customer and Transactional Data from Magento to SAP Business One.
- Real-time Product, Inventory and Shipment updates all from SAP B1 to Magento Enterprise eCommerce.
- All tax codes in between SAP B1 and Magento in respect of tax codes and Tax rates enabled.
- Bi-Directional Sync of Items, Orders, Customer Information.
- Invoice sync from Magento to SAP, based on the Web customer group enabled.
- Automatically download internet orders directly to SAP.
- Personalized management of multiple SAP databases and Magento websites.
- Benefits of multi-company / multi-website integration.
- Bi-directional, fully automated sync process.
- Improved efficiency in Sales, Purchase and Inventory Management.
- Huge saving in time and resources due to efficient Real-time data exchange.
- End-to-end mapping of business objects.
- Streamlined business operations.
- Complete elimination of manual data entry and reduced data duplication.
- A perpetual rate of business growth.
- Increased customer satisfaction.
- Fully Automated Sync in Real Time.
- A highly flexible and customizable solution.
- Comprehensive features and functionalities for complex scenarios.
- A robust and easy-to-use platform.
- Software Scalability, support for eCommerce Growth.
- Geographic expansion is facilitated.
- Improved efficiency in business processes.
- A boost in the productivity of employees.
- Quick implementation and affordable solution.