Company: Gandang Kalikasan Inc.
Industry: Organic beauty products and wellness products.
Headquarters: USA and Philippines
About the company
Humanheart Nature’s story began with a cosmetics junkie, a radical Englishman, and a harassed new mom. Human Nature (Gandang Kalikasan, Inc.) was the brainchild of Gawad Kalinga volunteers Camille Meloto, Dylan Wilk, and Anna Meloto-Wilk who burned with the desire to help uplift the Philippines and its people from poverty.
Anna’s passion for the environment blossomed as did her first child. Together with her husband, Dylan, a successful British entrepreneur who gave up his wealthy lifestyle in England to work with the poor in the Philippines, they decided to use cloth diapers after learning that disposable diapers contain toxic chemicals and take 500 years to deteriorate. Living a more sustainable and “green” lifestyle eventually led them to using fewer chemicals and, well, less stuff in general.
Camille, Anna’s sister, had always been fascinated with makeup and cosmetics. After finishing college, she worked as a freelance makeup artist and eventually joined a cosmetics company. Though she was well into pursuing her passion for cosmetics, her longing to help her home country was still waiting to be fulfilled.
Anna and Dylan lived in the United States for a year while Dylan set up a network of volunteers for the Philippine poverty-alleviation and nation-building movement Gawad Kalinga. Anna noticed a growing trend of affordable, natural, eco-friendly and ethically-made products entering the mainstream market. What used to be found solely in boutiques and high-end stores could now be bought in supermarkets and drug stores.
Camille joined them halfway through their US assignment and the sisters began more in-depth research work on natural and organic products and creating them in the Philippines.
Upon their return to the Philippines, Camille and Anna continued their research and were able to successfully collaborate with a natural formulator to create Human Nature’s first line of products.
With the help of some close friends, family, and Gawad Kalinga partners, Human Nature was officially launched in November 2008 at Blue Leaf, Fort Bonifacio in Manila, Philippines.
Integrating Magento E-commerce with SAP Business One
- Automatic synchronization of Customer group wise price.
- Automatic synchronization of Transaction data from Ecommerce to ERP.
- Eliminate manual data entry and duplicate data.
- Speed fulfilment process to ensure online user’s satisfaction.
- Older version of ERP system which doesn’t have General Service.
- A special customization for Stock sync according to SAP warehouses.
- Specific requirement for Order sync process.
- Quick Tracking of Web Orders in SAP B1 and a rapid order fulfilment.
- Fully automated sync process without any manual intervention.
- End to end mapping between e-commerce and ERP business objects.
- Software scalability, e-commerce growth support and geographic expansion.
- Easy customizable application as per the business process.
- Automated synchronization of the item information to Magento from ERP system with accuracy.
- Automated synchronization of special, tier and customer specific prices from ERP system to Magento.
- Automated synchronization of Business Partner Master Data.
- Integrated and automated sales order processing in SAP B1.
- Improved efficiency in sales and inventory management between ERP and e-commerce.
- Log reports of every transaction synchronization.
- Easy Upgrade to newer version of Application.
With many software companies, customizations are difficult and expensive and technical support can often be a nightmare. But every step of the way, we found InSync reasonable in terms of pricing and extremely efficient in terms of support; in fact they have been one of the most responsive software partners we have ever worked with.
We highly recommend APPSeCONNECT and the team to anyone looking to make the most of their investment in SAP B1. ”
Chief Operating Officer
Gandang Kalikasan Inc., Philippines USA
Future Plan is to improve B2B business opportunities.
Connect. Integrate. Automate
Try APPSeCONNECT FREE for 30 Days