Here’s Why You Should Attend Meet Magento Indonesia 2018
Jakarta, Indonesia is not only a beautiful place to go for a vacation but also one of the most successful places to host Meet Magento and in case you feel like experiencing one of the best e-commerce conferences in the region and interact with e-commerce enthusiasts, this is a great opportunity for you!
About Meet Magento?
Magento is a name that needs no introduction in the e-commerce circuit, it is the ultimate market giant. Meet Magento is the annual conference (meet-up) organized by Magento partners with thousands of people joining the event including retailers, developers, technology partners, and solution providers discussing and exchanging knowledge on e-commerce and digitizing one’s business.
Meet Magento Indonesia 2018
With over 300 people attending the conference last year, Meet Magento Indonesia has witnessed the massive development of the e-commerce industry in the country. The annual conference was hosted by iCube as the official partner for Magento in Indonesia and had many speakers present workshops and talks about various subjects such as e-commerce productivity, strategic management, community engineering, channel sales and marketing.
Why you must not miss Meet Magento Indonesia 2018?
This year too, Meet Magento Indonesia is hosted by iCube and is to be held on Tue, August 7, 2018 at Thamrin Nine, Jakarta and is expecting around 500 attendees.
1. Place: Life is at its best when you involve professionally in something great and also get to spend a vacation as well. Jakarta itself is a great place to plan your tour, having fun and contributing knowledge will come hand in hand this time on 7th August at Jakarta.
2. Food: Indonesia is a “melting pot of cuisines and cultures”, wrote Simon Parker for Telegraph Travel in 2015. Good work and good travel, both are incomplete without good food. But be happy, you’re in Jakarta. Any food you taste here is a delicacy of its own. Exclusive Jakartan food like Gadogado, Ketoprak etc is a must try!
3. Shopping: Jakarta shows a wide variety from high flying shopping malls to ‘down to earth’ local stores, choose your wardrobe. Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, Mal Taman Anggrek are must visits.
4. Nightlife: Jakarta is a city with no sleep. If your 8 A.M is busy, make sure your 8 P.M is also busy.
5. Business: The“Indonesia B2C E-Commerce Market 2018” report predicts that it will have the highest rate of growth in online retail through 2021, as compared to 6 neighboring nations. Indonesia is the biggest playground for online retail stores internationally ranging from small stores to market giants and is expected to grow even more within the next 3 years. Now having Meet Magento to be held here in Indonesia makes complete sense.
What will happen in Meet Magento 2018?
1) Knowledge exchange on why we need to digitize our retail business.
2) Transforming traditional retail experiences through omnichannel and modern customer-centric techniques.
3) Technical round exclusively on the functioning of Magento 2.1
4) Discussion on how to build your business around Magento’s growing ecosystem in Indonesia.
Get a chance to participate in Magento Contribution Day Indonesia 2018.
We are also looking forward because our team member is speaking at the event! Don’t forget to attend the presentation on “Extending Magento’s Capabilities to Accelerate Growth” by Subhajit, VP Global Business Development at APPSeCONNECT.
We are happy to be a sponsor at Meet Magento Indonesia 2018.
If you are Magento solution provider it’s an excellent opportunity to showcase your offerings on an international platform with Meet Magento’s sponsorship opportunities.
APPSeCONNECT is an Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) solution that connects Magento with ERP, CRM, POS, Marketplace accounts under one single platform and help them exchange real-time data. With over 650 customers and 65 countries, we have helped businesses in their quest for unprecedented growth.
If you want to fix a meeting with us, do mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org