Industrial Refrigerator Manufacturer
The three applications provided the best-in-class solutions for their respective departments but did not have the ability to transfer data between each other, causing operational limitations throughout the entire organization. Without integration between SAP ECC, Zoho CRM, and Zoho Desk, crucial business workflows were hindered and led to difficulties such as:
- Managing multiple customer addresses under a single customer record
- Synchronization of all addresses accordingly.
There was also a need for them to auto-populate the addresses and update the address in the Notification and Work Order module in SAP.
The company needed to update orders in SAP after the integration, including adding, deleting, and updating line-item details for the relevant order into the ERP, and then update the header details. For Zoho Desk to SAP ECC Integration, they also needed the sync process to take place under a specific sequence of Notification.
When facing the challenge of achieving seamless integration between their CRM and ERP, they needed a smart Business Process Automation (BPA) platform that could easily connect the applications. This is where APPSeCONNECT stepped in to offer the perfect integration solution tailored to their needs.
Through APPSeCONNECT’s Zoho Desk, SAP ECC and Zoho CRM connectors, the brand accomplished end-to-end data integration and business automation, reducing days of work into just hour-long configurations. With APPSeCONNECT’s “set and forget” integration, the company achieved a smooth and automated process, delivering substantial advantages to improve sales efficiency and customer management.
For the integration, a custom module was implemented to store the incoming address data from SAP ECC into Zoho CRM under the respective customer. APPSeCONNECT also designed custom BAPIs to synchronize data to SAP ECC. When orders were added to the CRM, those details would be automatically updated to SAP for the line items of the respective order.
The integration also resolved their requirements regarding Address Auto-Population for Notifications and Work Orders. When any Notification or Work Order was created in Zoho Desk, the address data would be automatically created under the non-editable fields in SAP and would auto-populate the addresses without any manual work. With this integration, the company also achieved the sequential synchronization of Notifications as they wanted – Notifications > Work Orders > Sales Orders.
The customized integration solution offered the following:
- Custom module to store addresses in Zoho CRM under the respective customer.
- Custom BAPIs for SAP ECC order data sync.
- Order update in SAP after the order gets synchronized.
- Maintaining multiple layouts for Sales Order sync from Zoho Desk to SAP ECC.
- Auto population of address and address updates in Notification and Work Order
- Sequential synchronization of Notifications, Work Orders, and Sales Orders
With the seamless multi-application integration between Zoho CRM, SAP ECC, and Zoho Desk offered by APPSeCONNECT, the company was able to successfully automate its business processes, especially the order sync process.
The customer’s unique requirements were solved with APPSeCONNECT’s flexible and customizable integration platform that allowed easy configuration and deployment. This also provided a 360-degree view of all customer data and boosted operational efficiency.
- Next-gen low-code/ no-code iPaaS for effortless automation and integration
- Robust user-friendly platform backed by experienced professionals
- Best in class implementation and post-implementation customer support
- Pre-Built Connectors with industry-tested reliability and functionalities
- Built-in functionalities to support geographical expansion
- Deeper full-stack integration for unparalleled scalability and customizability
- Fully automated instant bi-directional data sync
- Flexible implementations that scale with a growing eCommerce business
- Boost efficiency of business processes and team productivity
Start your integration journey now!